I saw a couple and both were 75. she had never squirted. He wanted me to teach her how to enjoy female ejaculation. After screening, I said ok and they came over together. Of course, at first she was scared and very nervous but willing. I got her on the massage table, relaxed her with a nice rub down while i explained the physiology of a woman and how it all works and what to expect. With some oral to get her going, I used my finger on her gspot and pretty quickly got her to squirt copiously. she loved it and was stunned at how great it felt. I taught him how to do it to her and they were both thrilled. then i finished him off with her permission with her watching and she proceeded to squirt and come while just watching us. she had never squirted before and was a very happy woman. He said she had never had an orgasm without direct stimulation before and they were both so happy. I do love mentoring folks to a higher plane of sexual experiences and showing people new ways to enjoy themselves. whether it is squirting for women or prostate play for a man, i love teaching and mentoring folks to learn how to have better sex. Have you ever considered doubles with your significant other? Have you wished your wife knew how to squirt or could get you off in new ways? these are teachable skills. Couples are super fun for me because I am quite bi and I was a swinger for 10 years before i even started doing this hobby. I do love couples.