Hi gentlemen. I'm Anna Nikkole, non-catfish and talkative person. Yes that's right we are both people and you deserve to be treated as such. No adrenalin rush of a pimp or any drugs whatsoever. Just some southern hospitality. I always have a bottle of water, soda or a alcoholic shot or beverage if you choose totally complimentary. I am strict about who I see, and I am totally honest and nonchalant no bs kinda gal. So if none of this interest you, please skip my ad. There are many who offer the h**ker experience. I do not.

Outcalls coming soon

100 qv (5-10 minutes quick and not for newbies)
150 hh
175-45 minutes (msog allowed starting here)
200-hour
330-90 minutes(toys and extra kink starting here)
440-2 hours

Text or email only 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

Always located 45 north by 1960 and IAH

Hours noon-930 and my weekdays and weekends rotate.

(NEVER NEGOTIATE, ASK FOR FACETIME,ANAL,CAR DATE,NO EXPLICIT TEXT)

Thanks babes, see you soon ;)

{{{btw no call no show or any disrespect I'll charge a $50 fee before unblocking}}

Anna mf Nikkole Northside GOAT

Soon to post outcall rates and fly me to you on my website. Stay tuned!

Also added bbfs offered AT MT DISCRETION. I'm not getting on prep, I'm not going balls to the wall with it. 400-hh go 1x. 500-hr go 2x. Non negotiable blood test results within 90 days and i need to know it is you. I plan to retire and live, so I don't negotiate this. I was tested May and again in July. I may as well advertise what most are already doing with their man, clients, favorites etc. I have nobody personally filling me up daily and won't do this daily either. I'm still less bbfs than most "scream to the top of their lungs that they don't provide that"

Yes I do talk BEFOREHAND. I fully communicate. I run a honest business.

FUN reading review....
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2941670