Name: WHITE CHOCOLATE
Phone: SHE WILL GIVE once you have been screened
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://preferred411.com/P409619
City: TORONTO, ONTARIO
State: Ontario
Address: TORONTO, ONTARIO
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: bbbj, titty sucking, titty workship, cock workship, ball licking, doggie style, mish, hand job, more bbbj
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Medium Length Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: D's cup breast, toned body, nice ass to grab onto, nice titties to suck on, nice bare pussy,
The Rest of the Story: Visiting the nice city of Toronto. Looked on p411 and saw this cute girl. Sent a pm and she responded quickly. She later gave me her cell number. We set up time for incall for 30 minutes. Her donation was 300 Canadian.
Showed up to her location, and text her that I had arrived. There was security in the lobby checking you in to the condo building. She gave me info in how to check in. Which was very simple.
Arrived to her room and she welcomed me with a huge hug. Gave me a kiss. She makes you feel very comfortable and really gives you the GFE experience. She was wearing thin black silky robe. I immediately pulled out her titties and started to suck on those nice breast. I buried my face in those nice tasty titties. Then she told me to go the restroom to wash my hands before the festivities could begin. Which I found strange. In all my years of hobby I have never had this request. Which was no big deal. I did as she asked.
Once I washed my hands we moved into the bedroom. She disrobed to show me her beautiful toned body. What a wonderful site to see this beauty nude. Nice juicy ass, great suck-able breast, cute pussy, 6 pack belly, nice toned legs. She had a body like a gymnast.
I took of my clothes and jumped on the bed, and told her to suck my cock which she did with great enthusiasm and passion. Great GFE experience, she goes out of her way to make you feel like a king.
She sucked and sucked my cock. She point to the mirrors in the room and told me to watch her sucking my cock and to enjoy the show. Which I did. Great stuff. She sucked and licked my balls. She also licked my perineum. She made great eye contact while sucking my cock. Great suction, spit, gagging, deep throat, just great cock worship.
Next I asked to fucker doggy style. She lubed her pussy and put a condom on my cock. The she faced the mirror and she told me to put in and to watch thru the mirrors. She looked at the mirror and locked eyes with me while I banged her from behind. I grabbed of hold of the ass while I pounded that pussy. The starfish was just winking at me while my dick was going in and out of that pussy. Very nice site while hitting that ass. I scooped her breast with my hands and squeezed those nice firm titties, while hitting that pussy from behind.

Switched back to more bbbj and cock worship. She is a trooper. She sucked my cock like a champ. Gave combo hand job with lots of spit and bbbj. I was grabbing her head guiding her down with every head bob. Very good time just watching this beautiful Russian girl do her thing.

Next we moved to mish. She gave me deep passionate kissing and great IOP / GFE experience. I sucked on those titties again , kissed and licked her neck. She was moaning and just making me feel good.
Great time with this gorgeous Russian girl. I highly recommend this beauty. Go get you some, you will not regret it.
Recommendation: Yes