Companion's Handle: SpiritTeacher
Date of Visit: Oct 5, 2023
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number: Will provide after screening
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?65228-SpritTeacher
City, State: Austin, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Lackluster BBBJ, DATY
Scheduled Length of Visit: HHr
Donation: 200
Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20s
Hair Color and Length: Black to Shoulders
Smoking Status: Non
Ethnic/Racial background: Black
Companion Description: Pictures are accurate. Young, taught body, very attractive.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Without a doubt, absolute worst experience as a Hobbyist!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Never!!

Public comments:
My caveat, YMMV. My hygiene is not an issue, slim physique and an older gentleman (for reference only). I've seen both pro and con reviews of SpiritTeacher and decided to take the plunge based on her rockin' pictures, which are accurate. After screening, TCB was very straight forward, she was very responsive coordinating a meeting and providing the location. I was encouraged and looking forward to the meeting......Arrived and as soon as I walked into the room, total Ice Queen. It's 80 degrees in Austin but I needed an overcoat due to the chill. I asked if she was OK, no response. Leaned in for an unenthusiastic LFK. Sat on the bed, again, tried to engage in some light conversation to "break the ice." No response, not a word spoken. After 15 minutes I called it quits, dressed to leave. Prior to my departure I again asked if there were any issues she might share about our brief, lackluster rendezvous. Again, not a word spoken. In the 15 minutes I was in her room, she did not utter one word, nada.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.