Thread: Discussing Details

Discussing Details

Having been in the hobby less than a year, there are still things I'm learning. Maybe some feedback here would help on at least one thing though.

One thing that's pretty much constant from one provider to another, and one site to another, is a common requirement not to discuss details prior to the session. On a couple of occasions, that has caused some minor friction when I've brought up services once we've met, only to be told that it should be mentioned when making the appointment. While there's never been a big problem, these two requirements conflict, and sometimes it's not as pleasant as it should be. I will never intentionally offend any provider, and support them 100% in their profession. Even when bringing up potential services, I don't do so in a rude or condescending way. Thinking that it may just be a concern about inappropriate text messages, I've occasionally brought up details through PM on the website (either on OH2 or P411). In most cases this has been fine, but again, there are times it seems to be an issue then too, the problem remains.

Any thoughts or recommendations?

I think that any ladies on here who have spent time with me will vouch for the fact that I haven't behaved in any inappropriate way, btw.

Thanks all.

Registered (Not Verified)
    I used to mess around on BP when it was up a running. I’ve had the same issue before. It’s a very interesting point to bring up.

My suggestion is to simply say what you like. You can even put what you like in the bio section here or on P411. The other day I read a guy’s bio that talked about how DFK was the most important thing to him and please don’t accept his appointment if you did not like it as well.

On P411 with several okays, a couple of comments about services is usually fine. On other platforms, you may well get shut down if you discuss services at all. Especially if you are discussing fees.

If you are savvy you can make statements like the following and it should work:

“I’ve always been a lover of Greek and I’m a bit disappointed when it doesn’t happen.”

“I’m not a fan of covered blowjobs. I manscape to be courteous to my partner.”

“There is nothing better for me that a girl who loves swallowing. It’s almost a requirement in my book”

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by B Three View Post
    My suggestion is to simply say what you like. You can even put what you like in the bio section here or on P411. The other day I read a guy’s bio that talked about how DFK was the most important thing to him and please don’t accept his appointment if you did not like it as well.

On P411 with several okays, a couple of comments about services is usually fine. On other platforms, you may well get shut down if you discuss services at all. Especially if you are discussing fees.

“I’ve always been a lover of Greek and I’m a bit disappointed when it doesn’t happen.”

“There is nothing better for me that a girl who loves swallowing. It’s almost a requirement in my book”
    Damn!!!
    Are you a mindreader. Cuz you just described me to a tee.
    Ok. I'm thinking of a number...
    Last edited by knottyman; 08-26-2018 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Damn auto corrected

Quote Originally Posted by B Three View Post

Those are all good suggestions, and I'll have to remember them. I've obviously been making the comments on P411, and that's generally been fine. My profile there is also very detailed. I've avoided it on other sites just because of the general spottiness of verified users. After all, why hang it all out for just anyone to read? I especially like the way you've worded the statements. I believe that alone may do the trick. Thanks.

You’re welcome. As with most things in life, it’s not what you say but how you say it. When you simply make statements like those above, they shouldnt make most people uncomfortable from a legal standpoint. You’re simply stating what you like in your person life.

It’s then easy for a lady to simply say, “You sound great” or “Sorry, I don’t think we are a match, good luck.”

Registered (Not Verified)
    Thats quality education right there!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Are you more of a Good Friday Easter
    or a Palm Sunday Easter?

Verified Companion Companion TequilaRose's Avatar
    Kempner close to Texas Star Shooting Range
    For me it isn't that I mind discussing details. Requests and what is offered is a good thing. However I've always been told never discuss menu and money. You can talk one or the other but the two together is a no no for legal stand point. I tend to just point guys to my page for donation.
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"

Quote Originally Posted by TequilaRose View Post
    For me it isn't that I mind discussing details. Requests and what is offered is a good thing. However I've always been told never discuss menu and money. You can talk one or the other but the two together is a no no for legal stand point. I tend to just point guys to my page for donation.
    That's generally good. It has happened that I've seen on a provider's page a warning not to discuss details by text or she would block the sender and all deals were off. On the same provider, when we met (and this was NOT someone on this board BTW) and I asked for a GFE (which was listed in her profile on her menu), she told me that I should have mentioned it when making the appointment, because she charged a premium for it. This wouldn't have been an issue to me, but I took her attitude as pretty negative, especially since her menu didn't mention premium prices. It is this kind of miscommunication that prompted me to post this thread.

On P411, all members and providers are verified, so sending PMs with details there isn't as big a deal. On here, at least I'll see whether or not a provider is verified before I decide to message her, and she can see that I'm verified. Again, there is some assurance for both parties that nothing weird is going down, and "a cigar is just a cigar." Even so, some profiles still contain references to these kinds of restrictions.
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me