I think the hotels go up on their rates during cruising. If anything that will make it harder for hos to get rooms and therefore more difficult for them to service us gents. I do know a lot of girls who look forward to the old white guys with hot rods that come in looking for a place to park that hot rod in a pink garage for a few minuets. A lot of them have repeat customers that call them every year. I know one girl that spends most of the week with the same guy and has for what must be ten years now. She isnt even an active ho anymore just utr yet each year when I talk to her around this time she is making plans to do cruising with her boo she met selling ass on craigslist a decade ago. I say good for them both.

Just doing a quick search on stg I really dont see anyone posting that doesnt normally post. I see Jayla is back and so id Bridget Love but I really didnt see anyone I know is legit that just showed up. Actually Jayla has been posting for a week or two now which is nothing unusual for her. She tends to work the same little pattern driving from FL where she is from and hitting the same line of cities on her way back to Biloxi where she spends anywhere from a few weeks here to a few months then back to FL she goes. BL really isnt my cup of tea anymore looks wise really never was but at least she is 100 percent legit and goes out her way to please a dawg at least thats the way she was with me when I saw her.

So I would say cruising really doesn't change anything hobby wise except more expensive hotel rates.

Guitar you coming in for a few days? If so lmk I might pull the Studebaker out and meet you for lunch someplace. I no longer fit in it all that well they just didnt build things for us larger framed (fat) guys back then but I can still slide in and out and other than my belly hanging on the steering wheel its not so bad. I dont even try to get in and out the vett anymore. While I can do it and its really not that difficult it is embarrassing if anyone is watching. I can remember making fun of old guys climbing out of vetts when I was a young buck just getting into vett clubs. So rather than know the young guys are making fun of my old ass climbing in and out I just leave it parked. Truth is its hard for me to imagine there was a time when Vetts were my daily drivers for nearly 30 years. Maybe I just learned to accept I had a tiny pp and no longer needed the vett to make me feel like more of a man

It would be good to know how many guys come in who hobby so if your reading this and your on the coast for cruising reply below. My guess is a lot of guys that come in would love to find some playtime if they knew where to look for it. Maybe some of us guys who call the coast home can direct you to someone a little more reliable than some of the disappointments that clutter stg. Not to get anyone's hope up most all the girls in the ads on stg are at best disappointments just some less so than others.