Thread: Is Crusing The Coast Worthwhile For A Hobbiest?

Is Crusing The Coast Worthwhile For A Hobbiest?

I think Crusin The Coast is from this past weekend thru next weekend. I don't browse the coast STG ladies much since I'm so far away. I'm sure there has GOT to be some pussy showing up down there from out of town, that is being advertised. Are yall noticing any or much of it? Any worth making a trip to the coast to poke? Let us know what we're missing out on, down there.

I think the hotels go up on their rates during cruising. If anything that will make it harder for hos to get rooms and therefore more difficult for them to service us gents. I do know a lot of girls who look forward to the old white guys with hot rods that come in looking for a place to park that hot rod in a pink garage for a few minuets. A lot of them have repeat customers that call them every year. I know one girl that spends most of the week with the same guy and has for what must be ten years now. She isnt even an active ho anymore just utr yet each year when I talk to her around this time she is making plans to do cruising with her boo she met selling ass on craigslist a decade ago. I say good for them both.

Just doing a quick search on stg I really dont see anyone posting that doesnt normally post. I see Jayla is back and so id Bridget Love but I really didnt see anyone I know is legit that just showed up. Actually Jayla has been posting for a week or two now which is nothing unusual for her. She tends to work the same little pattern driving from FL where she is from and hitting the same line of cities on her way back to Biloxi where she spends anywhere from a few weeks here to a few months then back to FL she goes. BL really isnt my cup of tea anymore looks wise really never was but at least she is 100 percent legit and goes out her way to please a dawg at least thats the way she was with me when I saw her.

So I would say cruising really doesn't change anything hobby wise except more expensive hotel rates.

Guitar you coming in for a few days? If so lmk I might pull the Studebaker out and meet you for lunch someplace. I no longer fit in it all that well they just didnt build things for us larger framed (fat) guys back then but I can still slide in and out and other than my belly hanging on the steering wheel its not so bad. I dont even try to get in and out the vett anymore. While I can do it and its really not that difficult it is embarrassing if anyone is watching. I can remember making fun of old guys climbing out of vetts when I was a young buck just getting into vett clubs. So rather than know the young guys are making fun of my old ass climbing in and out I just leave it parked. Truth is its hard for me to imagine there was a time when Vetts were my daily drivers for nearly 30 years. Maybe I just learned to accept I had a tiny pp and no longer needed the vett to make me feel like more of a man

It would be good to know how many guys come in who hobby so if your reading this and your on the coast for cruising reply below. My guess is a lot of guys that come in would love to find some playtime if they knew where to look for it. Maybe some of us guys who call the coast home can direct you to someone a little more reliable than some of the disappointments that clutter stg. Not to get anyone's hope up most all the girls in the ads on stg are at best disappointments just some less so than others.

I didn't know you owned a Vette and a Studabaker. I knew you had a couple of Bugatti's, a Lambo, and a Rolls Royce. I sure wish I was a Gynacologist like you and had all that. Pussy would be flockn to ME as well. I hadn't thought about the hotels being full due to Crusing On The Coast. I guess that would make it harder for hobbiest during this time. I don't think it's for longer than this week tho, If I'm not mistaken. I hear you can walk faster than you can drive with all the CTC folks in town. I don't like that much traffic or crowds. Think I'll wait a while before I meet ya for that steak and shrimp lunch, bossman. But you keep the young twat baited and coming around, so's I'll have a great time when I do show up!!!

I am a run of the mill typical white man. In other words I have a small PP. To make up for this I like most all other white men try to make up for having such a tiny PP buy buying cool shit. At one time I actually had 6 vetts at the same time all running (think how small my dick must be). This was back when I was a much younger man and could deal with that much headache. I might also mention I probably have a mental condition where I like being tortured by automobiles that are hard to maintain and break often. Actually pretty much all vetts from c5 on are reliable and a joy to own. The only vett I still have is my daily driver from when I was in my late teens. Its the 1075th to roll out of bowling green in 82 and I drove it daily for over a decade. I watched the odometer turn 3 times and bought in in 90 when it was only 8 with less than 40k on the clock. I have driven that car from one side of the country to the other and literally fucked hundreds of women (still with the tiny pp) in it or on it so its to sentimental to ever sell. Actually a huge portion of the hos I have fucked that car drove me to whatever cheap notel they were in. Did I mention that I am white? So just to be clear a young (tiny pp) longhaired basscat drove a corvette to meet hundreds of ******s in cheap notels all around the south several hundred on chef hwy and no east alone. Looking back how I never got killed or at least robbed or maimed is statistically impossible. Then I retired that one and bought a new 03 and used it for the next decade before finally coming to accept that my tiny pp doesn't define me. I am more than this shriveled vienna sausage god saw fit to give me. So I eventually sold off all the vetts but the one I drove from my teens till nearly 30. That one stays and its not even to make up for having such a tiny pp. I actually just like it.

You got it going on, bossman! I've never owned a vette. I'm kinda partial to second generation stuff. 70's is my era. Stingray's and Trans Am's from the 70's are my fav. style! In 1982 when GM changed to Gen 3 style, everything went to crap. Even the TA's were ugly. I have owned several TA's and they were all 78-81's. The 76 had the round headlights and they weren't cool enough. But the one's I had, made the chicks wanna ride. And I RODE EM!!!

The guy fixing termite damage on the new vrbo I just bought had a like new 79 gold ta in high school. His dad bought it for him and put it in the garage until he got old enough to drive. I can remember sitting in his garage when we were not quite teens yet and being so fucking jealous knowing he was going to get way more pussy than me because his first car was going to be a bad ass like new ta with the 400 small block leather seats machine turned dash panel hood scoop with the bad ass full firebird decal on the hood. He ended up totaling the car by the time we were 20 but we sure had fun before he ran it off the road at 60 and hit a concrete culvert less than a quarter mile from his house. Plus he didnt get that much pussy with it he settled down for one ho all through high school while I ran it through about 35 before I finally graduated (yes I acutally kept a list and yes still have it lol). I know not very impressive numbers but this was the 80s in the full on aids propaganda era. I did pretty good all things considered.

My pop knew how jealous I was and ended up trading out a friend he grew up with who had a vett shop for a 70 lt1 with factory side pipes Nassau blue paint and white leather interior for my first vett about two years before I got a license. It was meant to keep me in line knowing if I flew straight I would get to drive this bad ass vett through high school. Well I can still remember the day the wrecker pulled up to take the vett away because I was an idiot jackass as a kid and wouldn't listen to my pop. He laid the law down and I didnt listen so the vett got sold. God what I wouldnt give to have that care back now. I still kick myself in the ass for not listening to my dad when I was a kid especially when he was trying to bribe me to be smart and set myself up for a much better life than I ended up making for myself. Well at least I still make it a point to get some young poon now and then. So my entire life hasnt been a complete waste. I still wish I had that vett though

We ALL wished we could go back in time and do some things differant. I'm with ya there, Basscat! I thought I knew everything back when I was younger too. Sounds like your grades in school may have had something to do with you not getting to keep your vette. If I had listened to my parents more, I certainly would be in better shape today, as well. BUT, what a ride it's been so far. I have kids and grandkids that I wouldn't take nothing for. So I can't complain. As many ladies as you've fucked in your past Basscat, u probably got a kid out there somewhere. You just don't know him. YET! And he or she's probably half asian.