Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: For The Love of All That’s Holy…Gossips Are Unattractive!

Verified Companion Companion Nikki Famme's Avatar

For The Love of All That’s Holy…Gossips Are Unattractive!

White knights have been coming to me with gossip about a few things I supposedly did wrong my first week. Frankly, unless it’s constructive criticism I don’t care to hear it. If you come to me with gossip about myself or anyone else (screening for safety concerns is different), I don’t want to hear it! If I made mistakes my first week back, then anyone with an issue should address it with me so that I can make it right asap. I’ve been around many years and have worked my ass off to please and cater to all my hobby friends and boyfriends! I’ve never had a single me negative review dating back to aspd days. I don’t know of many if any can actually say that! Whatever hiccups there may have been my first week, have been ironed out and I’m on top of my game as usual.

I hope everyone has a great day and has a ton of earth shattering orgasms, everyone is safe and having a great time! Life is too short any bs!
    Last edited by Nikki Famme; 09-30-2023 at 04:14 AM.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...e-Infamous-One My review history!!
    Twitter @nikkifamme512
    Incall: NE near 290 & expo center
    Outcall: Austin & travel
    Email pussymafia512@protonmail.com
    Must be respectful, discerning & discrete
    New Pix & FaceTime live private solo & partner videos by request for sale! GFE.FBSM.PSE.BDSM
    No bbfs, Greek or tuya
    400/hr 420/hr.5 600/2hr

...as long as you are willing to accept and respond to constructive criticism ... ok
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Care to mention who the WK's are of whom you speak...?

A'Man

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post
    Care to mention who the WK's are of whom you speak...?

A'Man
    It seems like the LR chats aren't as secret as they are supposed to be... because I certainly haven't seen anything posted publicly in reference to her
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    It seems like the LR chats aren't as secret as they are supposed to be... because I certainly haven't seen anything posted publicly in reference to her
    I mean with the amount of mandles being created, especially in this last month, I can admit, I'm truly not surprised. I guess it should be expected though, since not even the Companion's Powder room is 100% safe for us Providers from infiltration or that random leak we seem to endure every once in a while.
    Last edited by Deja Tha Doll; 09-30-2023 at 03:23 PM.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Verified Hobbyist BCD NativeAmerican's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
    I mean with the amount of mandles being created, especially in this last month, I can admit, I'm truly not surprised. I guess it should be expected though, since not even the Companion's Powder room is 100% safe for us Providers from infiltration or that random leak we seem to endure every once in a while.

I guess I can sort of understand the shameless constant self promotion posts from freshly made mandle accounts, with the fake review included. But to be really be responding to other companions as if you're a male/hobbyist and going as far as to post ISOs is a bit much. But that's just my opinion. I just don't see the point of fishing for providers to contact you. Like is it a long con to keep up the appearance and hope noone becomes the wiser? Or is it something more nefarious? All in all, it's wasting providers time who respond to said ISOs. You'd think someone who portrays themselves as being "so busy", would be doing something more productive. Just saying.....
    It’s easy to spot fake reviews and Non-verified mandles for 99% of hobbyists here.

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    Maybe we should just do a group chat instead with ladies we trust

Quote Originally Posted by NativeAmerican View Post
    It’s easy to spot fake reviews and Non-verified mandles for 99% of hobbyists here.
    Yup. Exactly..... at least be discrete about it.
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGhost View Post
    Maybe we should just do a group chat instead with ladies we trust
    And that sounds like a great idea
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!

i've said in the locker room ... so no harm saying it here

.. if i was a provider ... if this how i earned my living ... i would certainly have a mandle. i would be discreet but ... hey! this is my life, my job, my profession! i'm not going to overlook an important tool, resource.

having said that ... mandles are only part of the story. ladies here have relationships with guys. guys fully understand that anything posted in the locker room is gonna be fair game to get back to the lady who is the subject. sometimes, as i chided nikki .. it's because we want to help a provider improve her performance in a certain area. constructive criticism. all of us tend to appreciate that in all aspects of our lives. how to do something better. how to be better

there are also simps and white knights. no point in pretending it doesn't happen. but such behavior really isn't helpful or even appreciated. that's why folks feel insulted when accused of acting like one ... or being one.

for me, the hobby is for fun. it is not to be taken too seriously. it is a place i can meet wonderful ladies who bring to life my romantic, sexual fantasies ... pretty much the same ones i had in my teens. then i turned to sluts. some folks mocked to took advantage of them. i adored and worshiped the slut. come to think of it ... i still do,

thank you, ladies!! for the important service you provide!! ... for me, anyway
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    .. if i was a provider ... if this how i earned my living ... i would certainly have a mandle. i would be discreet but ... hey! this is my life, my job, my profession! i'm not going to overlook an important tool, resource.

having said that ... mandles are only part of the story. ladies here have relationships with guys. guys fully understand that anything posted in the locker room is gonna be fair game to get back to the lady who is the subject. sometimes, as i chided nikki .. it's because we want to help a provider improve her performance in a certain area. constructive criticism. all of us tend to appreciate that in all aspects of our lives. how to do something better. how to be better

there are also simps and white knights. no point in pretending it doesn't happen. but such behavior really isn't helpful or even appreciated. that's why folks feel insulted when accused of acting like one ... or being one.

for me, the hobby is for fun. it is not to be taken too seriously. it is a place i can meet wonderful ladies who bring to life my romantic, sexual fantasies ... pretty much the same ones i had in my teens. then i turned to sluts. some folks mocked to took advantage of them. i adored and worshiped the slut. come to think of it ... i still do,

Yes but unfortunately it's also against the rules and I earned myself a 30day ban for information shared from the LR back in the eccie days for not giving up the hobbyist who shared said information. But let's also face it, most ladies on here don't want a man telling them how to do their job or how to run their business and they do get offended. A lot of them dont want or care to see things from yalls side of the table because of all the times they've been wronged or talked down to by other hobbyists who left a lot of important information out when they're in there bashing provider recommendations when theyve never even seen the person. Me personally, I don't care what's said about me in private because there's a reason they're saying it behind my back and not to my face and it says more about them, than myself and people are going to gossip.

But you are definitely right about this supposed to be something fun. I can also guarantee that the men gossip worse than the women do on here and that the LR look completely different from each other. This is also because a lot of the time, people like to point out others flaws but don't see their own. It's like HS all over again on here at times lol and I must admit that sometimes I do get a kick out of "poking the bears" on here just like everyone else but it's all in good fun.
    Last edited by SexySammy; 09-30-2023 at 06:56 PM.
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post

Well said sir.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion LustyBustyGina38FF's Avatar
    Dallas GalleriaJan29-Feb1 Houston Feb 1-5 MSOG DATY BBBJ Golden Shower
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    Yes but unfortunately it's also against the rules and I earned myself a 30day ban for information shared from the LR back in the eccie days for not giving up the hobbyist who shared said information. But let's also face it, most ladies on here don't want a man telling them how to do their job or how to run their business and they do get offended. A lot of them dont want or care to see things from yalls side of the table because of all the times they've been wronged or talked down to by other hobbyists who left a lot of important information out when they're in there bashing provider recommendations when theyve never even seen the person. Me personally, I don't care what's said about me in private because there's a reason they're saying it behind my back and not to my face and it says more about them, than myself and people are going to gossip.

But you are definitely right about this supposed to be something fun. I can also guarantee that the men gossip worse than the women do on here and that the LR look completely different from each other. This is also because a lot of the time, people like to point out others flaws but don't see their own. It's like HS all over again on here at times lol and I must admit that sometimes I do get a kick out of "poking the bears" on here just like everyone else but it's all in good fun.
    100% This is also because a lot of the time, people like to point out others flaws but don't see their own. It's like HS all over again on here at times
    Dallas Galleria Jan 29-Feb1~~ Houston Galleria Feb 1-5
    Check Out New Reviews Oh2 ECCIE TER TNA TOB

Twitter Video's Clips @BuxomBustyGina

Experienced Woman & True Quality Companion - GFE Kissing BBBJ DATY MSOG Golden Shower
    https://www.bustygina.com/
    NEWBIES Welcome With Alternative Screening
    Contact @ -Web Site BustyGina.Com - OH2-p411 P21483 -Email @ sexystarr38ff@safeoffice.Com

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    So now the hobbyists are on board with mandles and profiles pretending to portray one thing, while being another?!

If that's the case, keep that same energy when it happens to you.
    If you reach out to what you think is a provider and it's a catfish, or an older picture of her from 10 years ago/60lbs ago, remember to give her props for being smart and still being able to obtain business at her current weight and age in her career. Or let's say it's straight up another female all together and not even the chick in the photos on her profile, don't get mad, just give her props on that finesse. Or let's say it's a male/manger/pimp contacting you under the guise of being a provider, which happens as well, once again don't get upset, just give the guy his props for actually putting in work instead of making the female do all the work, while he collects all the funds and does nothing. And worst case scenario its a set up or LE behind the profile pretending to be a provider. Don't get upset when you get caught up. Give LE props for managing to slip under the radar undetected, right?!

Noo, because NOONE likes being deceived, scammed, or played with. It's just not ok in any sense to get on the boards intentionally lying and trying to decieve others. That goes for any and everybody, males and females.

I'm sure 99%, if not 100%, of the people commenting on this thread know who and what we're talking about. Hence the comments and the stance being taken on them. This isn't a post that's being directed at them as an individual but moreso at that individual's specific actions. Since WE'RE ALL talking about "constructive criticism".

Like I said before though, I can understand why a provider might want to make a mandle. And I totally get her wanting to be able to self-promote in an attempt to drum up business. What I'm not ok with, is a provider using a mandle to reach out to other providers and post ISOs, knowing that ultimately they are going to get providers that respond, because that's what the ISOs are intended for. It's just devious and deceitful and I don't like being played with or lied to, nor do I like having my time wasted. Like I'm sure NOONE else does or appreciates.

Create all the mandles you want. Since its clear that the hobbyist are ok with it, feel free to infiltrate the LR and do all the research and digging, and self-promotion you please, as well as starting all the thre-ADs you want. All that I'm asking is that you do not deceive your fellow providers, whether it be in an ISO, or reaching out to them in posts and responding as a hobbyist, when you are not one. That's just excessive and uncalled for. Perhaps try being more "discrete" as dodger implied, when it comes to actually making a posting history for your mandles. Just leave the rest of us providers out of the shenanigans and out of all of your undercover research, ya feel me???? That's all that I'm asking.
    Last edited by Deja Tha Doll; 10-01-2023 at 10:37 AM.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
    Create all the mandles you want. Since its clear that the hobbyist are ok with it
    you had a point to make. too bad you cluttered up with this silliness

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast