Thread: Ms Taylor Swift. The one and only

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Ms Taylor Swift. The one and only

Imo Taylor is the best thing that has happened to the NFL since Broadway Joe.

Brady with his last super bowl win was great but not unexpected. It was brady!!!

The negative shit that went around by someone that was refused life time non ownership of an nfl team sucked and got mucho negative publicity.

A Taylor appearance, with a kc kinda boyfriend, gave the nfl some excitement for a change. Kc could possibly be America's team for a minute with America's sweetheart appearance

400% increase in jersey sales!!! 90% of those buyers couldn't even spell nfl before Taylor made it famous again...for a minute lol
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    90% of those buyers couldn't even spell nfl before Taylor made it famous again...for a minute lol

i never knew who Taylor Swift was until the NFL showed her bent over hiking the ball

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Travis who?

Some people didn't know about Taylor until she rocked the nfl and brought millions of her fans with her. The nfl and networks are banking on Taylor. They make her as important as the game when she be rocking in her suite. They should pay all of her expenses for her to $how up.

That's some awesome shit that a girl can come in and own the nfl and networks

Btw...who the fuck was travis??? Who new he play with Patrick lol. The Chief's are now getting airtime so they can $howoff Taylor
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anyone want to bet the over / under that Taylor plays next year's halftime show? I would bet its hers if she wants it.