Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: sad news

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion

sad news

sad news but I am a fighter

So some sad and scary news. So this is hard for me and really emotional but I have been at the hospital for over a week now so I apologize if you guys have tried to set up an appointment and I am not available.
    So the doctor has told me I have liver disease and in 7 months I will be placed on a transplant list. The doctors have told me if I continue drinking I will be dead in a year so therefore I am quitting 100% as hard as this is I don't want to die this is something that is not contagious and hopefully I will be out in one week they have placed me and I see you and besides being lonely and dwelling them my own thoughts I know I will fight this
    So I am asking for prayers and positive vibes please no batching because emotionally I'm already going through enough on a good note I will be losing a ton of weights because of my medications so not that I'm not sexy I plan to become more cuter not only on the inside but on the outside as well.
    I have set up a GoFundMe account and posted the information on my Twitter page anything helps at this point to pay for finances as being a single adult woman. Just because I am sick does not mean bills stop coming
    So any little bit helps big or small if you would like to information for my GoFundMe or cash up please let me know via pm I asked to keep this thread positive and no bashing or shaming. Luckily I have a good team of doctors and highly grateful for this so when I do get out I do plan to run specials and some amazing deals and brand new pictures so sending a lot of love to everybody

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Wish you all the best, you will get through this.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I have lost 3 very good friends over the years from the same disease. Please follow the Dr’s orders. Unfortunately, my friends did not. Prayers and positive thoughts being sent your way. You can survive this. Just cut the drinking.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion Morgan Baby's Avatar
    No bashing! I’m so sorry! This is a real disease.. We never expect it to hurt us until it does. I’m a huge wine drinker.. I guess I need to cut it back. Thank you for sharing… You will be on my prayer list.. Yes, I pray. :) Everyday…

Jenna TX I love you sweet lady! Prayers and good thoughts always! Get well! :)
    Last edited by Morgan Baby; 09-25-2023 at 10:40 PM.
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Text only: (512) 953-3012

*** I’m also verified on P411 -# P349488
    https://www.preferred411.com/P349488

Thank you everyone I am so touched from the out pouring if love.
    Yes definitely the drinking is gone out of my life. The Dr still has me in ICU
    I was close to coding a few times cause of my breathing
    Drinking is devil poison
    I can't wait to be home and enjoy someone in my bed
    Also I have loss 35 lbs of water fluid. So happy

Thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay strong, think positive and know that you can beat this.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    You got this, girl! Every day is a beautiful day! Sending strength, hope, and wisdom to you! I promise you that you will be a much happier person after you get through this rough patch!

F117

i have a couple of decades of sobriety and i don't judge. everybody is different, responds differently. all you can do is walk the road for yourself as you seem to be doing. if you feel i can give you encouragement and support, feel free to pm me
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD BigDallas's Avatar
    My uncle has been drinking since he was 13, he is now 69 and still drinking...life is strange for sure.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Best wishes! You are a sweetie and a fighter so I have faith that you can get as close to normal as possible. Will be in touch.

Aww Thanks well after 15 days out of the hospital and I am 45lbs lighter I plan to new pics as well to show off

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I just now saw this I hope you are doing OK girl! My dad was an alcoholic and quit many times and unfortunately he never could put the bottle down. He was diagnosed with cirrhosis and it eventually led to liver cancer and he passed away 2 years ago this month. I know you are a strong girl. You have a lot to offer this world and those around you love you.. it won't be easy but every day will get better.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar
    Whatever you are doing keep it up! Think about it. You went from being in the ICU with a team of doctors discussing an organ transplant to being able to provide in less than a week.
    Positive attitudes can do wonders. Great job!!!

Glad that you are out and able to relax in your own place. I know you have the strength to beat this! Thoughts and prayers coming your way!

Positive Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Green Eyed Shy Guy View Post
    Whatever you are doing keep it up! Think about it. You went from being in the ICU with a team of doctors discussing an organ transplant to being able to provide in less than a week.
    Positive attitudes can do wonders. Great job!!!
    There saying a year I have to be sober and I am struggling but day by day and taking the medications as well eating healthy and prayer does work

xoxo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast