Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone feel the same way?

Verified Companion Companion

Does anyone feel the same way?

I really miss walmart being 24hrs. I find overnight grocery shopping to be so convenient. Will walmart ever go back to being open 24 hrs? There's a vaccine for covid now and it's not like you can't get covid before 11'oclock....so they can back to being 24 hrs again....idk what's stopping them...
    https://preferred411.com/P345000

https://onlyfans.com/sicilymortiz

https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000743008/Sicily-Mortiz/

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThickDickRick's Avatar
    I get 90% of shit from Amazon and avoid Walmart at all cost. Lol. Probably people like me that are killing Walfart

Verified Companion Companion
    Lol I tried to invest into the personal shopping thing. When it comes my groceries, I gotta do the shopping myself.
    https://preferred411.com/P345000

https://onlyfans.com/sicilymortiz

https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000743008/Sicily-Mortiz/

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThickDickRick's Avatar
    I hate the meat and produce section. I only eat whole foods - as in farm to market. Plus they don't give a discount for buying 6 bottles of wine. They are good at condiments though. I'll give them that. Toilet paper and paper towels. That's about it. If eat like shit, chips sodas, processed foods, microwave shit then Walmart is probably the best.
    Last edited by ThickDickRick; 09-22-2023 at 03:21 PM.

I love grocery shopping, and agree with Sicily that’s a hand’s-on thing. I like the Neighborhood Market because it’s a manageable footprint (and the prices), but won’t go there if I’m looking for specialty cuts of meat or fresh seafood.

But I ain’t shopping between 10pm and 6am, so I’m not helping the case for a return to open-all-night either.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Who is going to staff it? As it stands now, at least the one close to my work, they are struggling to find staff during the daytime. Same with all the local grocery stores. The Hyvee's up here in the KC area all used to be 24 hrs. It was great going in after a late shift. Now they shut at 11 and open up at 6. They are having to use teenagers just to staff most of the day shift. No way they'd find enough to cover nights.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bald Bryan's Avatar
    I think Walmart is just sick of the late night crime in and outside of their buildings and more importantly, they're tired of actually paying people to staff the place when business is so slow. Whatever the case, their decision making is based solely on money.

Retired "hobbyist" - Current Content Creator - Always Looking For Shoots

>>>ONLYFANS<<<

Twitter

Verified Hobbyist BCD dorionkahn's Avatar
    Isn't this a grandma house post?
    Just a guy looking for a girl.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Coming from someone who's in regional management in retail they'll NEVER go back 24hrs, the theft out ways any benefit to the sells and gives them time to get shit cleaned up for the next day. Even we don't want to keep the few 24hr pharmacies open we still have left but do so for "appearance" and nothing else. We Make zero money overnight on the front end or in pharmacy sales by being open. COVID was just the right excuse to reset expectations on retail and return to a more normal business model. They are only closed 6hrs out of the day.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I absolutely hate Walmart and the people who shop there. If I absolutely need something in the middle of the night I take a long drive out to Winco.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree OP. I am a night owl now hardly anything opened late. We had to have a reason why everything is so f_@ked up. Covid was it.

Covid, and everything that followed. Investments in tech to facilitate online ordering and delivery, labor shortages, more flexible work schedules…all of that came from the pandemic and fundamentally changed how we live, work and shop. Fewer people have to shop at night now, and it’s more expensive for stores to operate at those hours, so it makes little sense for them to remain open 24 hours a day.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Companion Companion Bella Stone's Avatar
    I hate everything about shopping now because I can only go to win-co 24 hours. It's OK but it's not Walmart
    BELLA STONE
    Please text me with your handle
    :no no:AA no no:GREEK.
    LOVE FACIALS!!!!
    :Smiley HR.

260/ Hour

My cancellation policy is that if a hobbyist chooses to cancel within 24 hours of scheduling, I'm going to request a 50 payment via zelle, cashapp, PayPal, or credit card which can NOT be applied to the next time

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    the kroger near me is now open til 2am. !!

i'm a hands-on cumsumer as well.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Verified Companion Companion DallasBella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreysonTCU View Post
    I absolutely hate Walmart and the people who shop there. If I absolutely need something in the middle of the night I take a long drive out to Winco.
    It’s open 24 hours? I’ve never been
    MUST TEXT FOR SCHEDULING

682-214-8403
    Addison private location
    260 Hour

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast