Thread: You want to know what turns me on?

Verified Companion Companion SexyJess's Avatar

You want to know what turns me on?

It's when I'm laying in bed, next to my man, and all the sudden I feel his fingertips, softly touch my neck. Then, he slowly traced them down to my shoulder, while kissing my neck, then slowly makes his way down the side of my stomach, lightly follows my curvy thighs before finding them between my legs, giving my clot a light tap. That sends me thru the roof! I get chills, wet, aroused just thinking about it!

What about you? What does your man/woman do to u that sends u into sheer ecstasy?
    I CAN DO INCALLS and OUTCALLS!!!
    Menu:bJ, GFE, DATY, MSOG, SS,CW, PW, DFK, and a lot more! No GREEK/FBSM/CIM/COF/CIP!!! SAFETY FIRST and ALWAYS. ALSO, THE FOLLOWING DONATIONS ARE FOR MY TIME AND MY TIME ALONE! PLEASE REFRAIN FROM negotiating, as I'm not ON SALE. :-)
    BNG- 100
    QV- 120
    HHR--180
    HR - 260
    2 HR - 400
    DATE NIGHT (3HOURS) 500
    OVERNIGHT - 1000
    TEXT ME ONLY WHEN READY TO BOOK PLZ. INCALL OR OUTCALL ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE!
    737-732-6996

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    My turn: DDFK. my lady is kissing me, maybe some lfk, then when my fingers glance over her breast or clit I can feel her mouth relax, her tongue comes all the way out, and she cups the back of my head or neck to hold me there. Or when we're in Mish or cowgirl, she clamps her mouth onto mine, whimpers if I try to come up for air, and uses my mouth to muffle her moans. I had a gf who would demand I suck on her tongue during sex, and the harder I sucked the harder she came. Oh. My. Gawd.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by privacyxyz2 View Post
    My turn: DDFK. my lady is kissing me, maybe some lfk, then when my fingers glance over her breast or clit I can feel her mouth relax, her tongue comes all the way out, and she cups the back of my head or neck to hold me there. Or when we're in Mish or cowgirl, she clamps her mouth onto mine, whimpers if I try to come up for air, and uses my mouth to muffle her moans. I had a gf who would demand I suck on her tongue during sex, and the harder I sucked the harder she came. Oh. My. Gawd.
    Yes, DFK during mish is super cool. That's true GFE.