Thread: Every butt hurt trick after finding out their stg princess has just been using them

Every butt hurt trick after finding out their stg princess has just been using them

Every single lonely dude that falls for an stg girl but eventually wakes up to the fact that its her job to drain losers like him of every single penny she can not to mention all the extra she can beat his stupid ass out of. Funny thing is she probably been cool to him and not told him how she ate her dope boys ass minuets before he showed up and started kissing her like she was his high school sweetheart. Now imagine how much more upset he would be if she told him the truth about how many other dudes nut she has intentionally let build up in/on her for him to clean it up knowing he on his way to daty his stg princess. Most you dudes really know the truth going in and just nasty af and like cleaning up other dudes mess. TBH most the time its the same dudes that only see girls that list no aa in their ads

Dang Basscat, you make me NEVER wanna see pussy again, much less touch one. Sure glad I'm with a steady gal right now.

Fuck that I use the fuck out of stg pussy. I just would never put my mouth anywhere near an stg girls body much less her pussy. If you can even imagine the worst most vial and degusting things a street walker class girl could possibly do and then multiply that by 1000 then you can kind of get an idea of some of the nasty shit these girls do on the daily. Fuck them even fuck them bare like 90 percent of tricks do take all the head and dato you can get out of them just never put your mouth near any part of their body.

Yeah, but you know my favorite place on a gals body. Her pussylips!!! I don't put them in my mouth, but I sure do want to. It would be like you seeing a gal naked and NOT letting you touch her titties. That's how bad I want to play and eat down there. I just have to NOT let myself.

You know I feel the same way about tits. I will have a twenty something relatively attractive young stg girl in front of me with firm tits that I just want to see if I can manage to suck an entire tiddy into my mouth but I have to stop myself because I know at least a half dozen nasty dudes have shot their load on her tits since the last time she has even run a baby wipe across her chest and while it looks clean I assure you her skin is covered in low class pimp nut trashy dopeboy jizz not to mention all the lonely losers who paid to fuck her that day and finished on her face or chest or some kind of combination of both. I know this because I have been in the room with so many low class ho's while dudes were draining their sacks onto them while a trick is walking up the stairs to see the girl in the room that's adjacent to the room she is turning tricks in. A lot of time when a ho is telling you she is running late and she will call you up as soon as whatever excuses she gives you is over she is actually being used like the low class ho that she is either in the room your heading to see her in or one that is close by that she is based out of with her pimp and his friends and all the local dboys that hang around these girls. Many times your only waiting because the dudes she gives ass to or in most cases trades ass to have not busted their nuts in or on her yet. So you have to wait for them to finish before you can go in and pay her 300 to clean those other dudes nuts off her body. So a lot of time when you guys are bitching about how a girl makes you wait once you get there now know the reason she is making you wait and is it ever a good one. Your waiting for her pimp or his friends or the dealers to leave you presents all over her body for you to clean up with your mouths.

So even knowing some of these girls to the point where I let them lay up at my home for days at a time when they feel like getting a break from their pimp or just the misery of living the ho life I still wont put my mouth anywhere near them until I have personally scrubbed and douched them like the scene from the Cher movie Silkwood where the ho gets exposed to radiation and they scrub her skin off while wearing full plastic radiation suits. Thats what it looks like at the hotel basscat when one two and sometimes three or four stg girls show up to take a vacation from having to service 20 nasty dudes a day while getting treated like garbage by their handler to having only one lowlife basscat to service multiple times a day who actually treats them like they are human beings for the most part. Honestly it takes all my strength to put my mouth on some of these girls even after running them through the industrial shower with my special proprietary combination ho cleaning solutions just knowing the pure filth these ladies do on the daily. I mean some of the dudes these hos burry their head in their asses and eat ass and swallow nuts for an hour straight when dude has been out in the sun all day sweating is to fat to get paper to clean his ass and is just downright nasty af by anyone's standards and girl eats his ass like its a bowl of her favorite ice cream without hesitation. I have seen it first hand and its disturbing even after making them douche Listerine and gargle rubbing alcohol some of these hos still seem fifthly af to me. But I am a nasty ass perv and once I get them through the Silkwood cleaning I go down on all their holes suck their tiddies and otherwise treat them like they are human beings deserving of love kindness and affection. But what can I say I try really hard to be a good person.

Quote Originally Posted by guitar View Post
    Yeah, but you know my favorite place on a gals body. Her pussylips!!! I don't put them in my mouth, but I sure do want to. It would be like you seeing a gal naked and NOT letting you touch her titties. That's how bad I want to play and eat down there. I just have to NOT let myself.

I've been there as well, Basscat. Pussy is beautiful, no matter how hairy, fat, skinny, hanging, or not hanging. But when I see pussylips danglening, my mouth starts watering and my old limp dick starts rising. I've had to HOLD MYSELF BACK from trying to see if I could just get it all in my mouth at one time. But I SURE WANTED TOO! Like you and the titties. It's hard to imagine a lady NOT wanting to stay clean tho. I can only imagine what goes thru their minds.