Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Photo albums, does anyoe look at them?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Gallery's are important and yes we do look at them. Sexy Charlotte I have looked at yours several times and have to ad you look great, actually better than when I saw you in the past. Love the long blonde look !

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Good question…for me the provider profiles and galleries are pretty helpful. The galleries are good context and help get a better mental picture when tied with the add or “about me”. Honestly the better written the ad and “about me” section is that tells me much more about the potential for us to get along and have more things that match up for a better overall experience.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I really appreciate when providers update their albums on a regular basis, especially when the pics are not posed but how they look in everyday life (as in somewhat spontaneous pics).

Verified Hobbyist BCD DrSicilian's Avatar
    I travel due to business and as the old saying goes-I don't shit where I eat..
    i always look at albums for new ladies first if I read a review and don't know them-then I look at the ladies I know to see for update-What I would REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE-When I click on a ladies profile-If she would be so kind to post whether Incall Outcall or both !!
    Kiss me deep and long, rub me the right way and make me forget my name..

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    I have always said this and will always stand by it.
    Photos are our business card.
    I also feel that it's imperative to update them.
    So gents know what we currently look like.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Don't forget, everytime a guy loads the main page, it included 4 random album photos. I just wish there was a way to limit those to photos that were posted within the last 6-12 months, because it does me no good to be see a photo from a 5 year old photo gallery.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kremmen View Post
    Don't forget, everytime a guy loads the main page, it included 4 random album photos. I just wish there was a way to limit those to photos that were posted within the last 6-12 months, because it does me no good to be see a photo from a 5 year old photo gallery.
    This was mentioned before, and the powers that be stated that it is a site limitation.

Verified Companion Companion Sexy Charlotte's Avatar
    Central Austin - Upscale incall dedicated solely to play
    Thank you for all the input. I am honestly surprised by how many people actually look at the photos. Other sites give us stats about the pictures, this site doesn't have that feature unfortunately. The only way I know if someone has looked at a picture is if they leave a comment, it would be great if you gentleman or ladies see something you like to say so!

Lots of hugs!
    Charlotte
    💖 The right kind of sinner! 💖

How to sin the right way: CharlotteATX.com

Text only please: 737-288-9560
    Email: SexyCharlotte@protonmail.ch

Central Austin incall (outcalls +100):
    🌹 1hr/500 🌹 2hrs/800 🌹 3hrs/1000 🌹 Please inquire about longer dates 🌹

I post new photo albums monthly!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just remember.
    Every time a provider loads a photo,
    An angel gets its wings.

I'm sure it isn't universal, but I definitely view photo albums, and that's a big factor for me. If the photos are old or "elusive" (a body part in isolation, clearly hiding something, lots of filters, etc.), I assume something is fishy. I'm not saying ladies need to spend all day taking selfies, but I'm generally looking for something in the last few months. Albums over a year old I tend to ignore. My logic for that is that if it is still accurate, she's probably posted something newer. If they aren't accurate anymore (see prior point - something more recent should likely be there), then something changed and I probably want to steer clear anyway.

I love to peruse all the beautiful ladies photos. Wish they had a video feature on here!

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    I definitely need to up my photo game but I always figured guys would prefer a more "real world" photo vs some that can be edited a lot and then they wind up disappointed when it comes to in person. But when they are done accurately they are definitely a win that's for sure! Some cameras do make things appear nicer than they are to the eye sometimes.

I need to try joining yall on your next studio rent out for pictures though, especially with the plethora of outfits my regular has been getting me weekly! So many new outfits and not enough pictures because I can typically only get a few angles within arms reach but I did try the timer option and it worked well but I can't add the photos after I edit them on my phone to hide some of the personal details in my tattoos so I'm working on that one.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Companion
    😂
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Just remember.
    Every time a provider loads a photo,
    An angel gets its wings.

Verified Hobbyist BCD helblindi's Avatar
    My rule: No photo, no business.

There were many a lady who I didn't even bother txting because of no photo anywhere.

If you don't want to post a photo to your ad, have a photo album. Keep it updated. It doesn't matter if you were cute as a button 3 YEARS ago, life is rough.
    Ladies:

Me: Single, White Male, Casual drinker, Non-Smoker, Medium Build.
    Asian, Caucasian, Ebony, Indian, Latina, Middle-Eastern women. Ink and glasses appreciated. Dislikes: DFF/DFE (dead fish f-- / dead fish experience) - enjoy what you do.
    Activities: BBBJ, DATY, 69, CIM, Mish, K9, Kink...like new services/experiences. Fetish, primal, ropes. Try anything once, twice if I like it.

I don't negotiate your price, but give NO deposits.

Fully vaxxed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I too look for them on the profiles. Yours are very sexy and definitely puts your perky fun attitude on display. Would love to see others follow your example. Since it is not easy to tell one's personality by a message or two, the pics give us an opportunity to see what sexy thing might start the engine!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast