Thread: Other hobbiest are giving y'all a bad rep

Retired Companion Strawberry Chaos's Avatar

Other hobbiest are giving y'all a bad rep

Ok well I believe in being truth full and my hobbiest know that about me. I'm a straight forward woman I don't bullshit around if you ask me to use me as a reference I always say yes sharing is caring and every single one of me hobbiest has turned out to be the best friends to me . So when I hobbiest foesnt pay me for services rendered it will piss me off and unlike eccie I am going to start to put u on blast so be warned I'm tired of the bull shit us providers take time to accommodate your wants and needs only to be stiffed fuck that worth a hell of alotore than what donations are and hell I don't watch the clock I don't dissapoint either so just to let you gents know last week stiffed 2 out of my donations and more. Also when u say your gonna write a review and it's gonna be good then write it don't make us keep texting you to ask u hay have you wrote it yet. I mean latpey the runnings I've had from so called men makes me think maybe I should go bi. so anyways I love you good ones amd come visit me soon I'm not going to be excepting new clients anymore

Sorry that happened to you. Perhaps you should shoot CK1942 a PM with their names and they will be banned.

Sorry babe but yes they should be known. This will help the other ladies avoid them as well. I hate guys who give us good ones a bad rap too.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Let all your fellow companions know using the OH2 powder room, ladies room, or whatever it’s called. Talk among yourselves but please don’t think that all of us guys are scumbags.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I’m sorry this happened to you. You’re a great lady and deserve better than to be ripped off!! Whoever did this to SC needs to step up and make this right.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion TequilaRose's Avatar
    Kempner close to Texas Star Shooting Range
    unfortunately this is why I have always expected donation be put in clear view upfront.
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"

I am sorry to hear about what has happened to you. This person needs his nads cut off. All you pretty ladies take such a huge chance when you open your door to meet these people...you never know what may happen. What can be done to avoid this ??? Hope you are ok and please don't shy away from men.

Verified Companion Companion cumhavesumfun1's Avatar
    Sorry
    This happened. It’s a lot we do go through just to get to the good ones.
    New number (240)788-2319

La La Land, between the Red & Brazos rivers
    Sorry that happened. Please don't think that those of us who haven't been able to see you yet fit in the same category to be excluded. Your reputation is stellar so they cannot post a believable rebuttal. You should also contact the laidies who gave them a good reference.
    Having done that to you, they should be called out.
    Yes, they could change handles, but what goes around does come around...it always does.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Surebeatsworking's Avatar
    That’s really messed up! So sorry to hear that.

Registered (Not Verified)
    Not all of us new guys are like that either. I think what happened to you was wrong. The universe corrects itself. He'll lose more than if he just woulda donated.

That really sux. :( Thanks for the info.