Thread: Apparently Missing Out...

Verified Companion Companion TDeLaFee's Avatar

Accept Apparently Missing Out...

That's what I said to myself when I logged on today... It's been so long since I've been on this site. I was utterly shocked to see so much action going down in this neck of the woods. I love to see it! To be honest, after the whole 'Down with B.P' era I stopped logging on here, I certainly am glad that I remembered my password. Find me in Hattiesburg, although I do still bounce around the Gulf Coast area✨

Like All State, You're in Good Hands…

Booking: TaraDeLaFee.net | TDeLaFee@protonmail.com
    Donations: $200: 30 Minutes | $400: 60 Minutes | Travel Available

Chocolate is more than just food… it is Therapy

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I wish everyone would jump ship at the other site and come here. Much more laid back and net near as many rules.

It IS a better board.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by TDeLaFee View Post

That's what I said to myself when I logged on today... It's been so long since I've been on this site. I was utterly shocked to see so much action going down in this neck of the woods. I love to see it! To be honest, after the whole 'Down with B.P' era I stopped logging on here, I certainly am glad that I remembered my password. Find me in Hattiesburg, although I do still bounce around the Gulf Coast area✨
    I've probably asked you over the years but....
    do you ever come to Jackson?

Quote Originally Posted by guitar View Post
    It IS a better board.

Other than USA no other hobby board I am aware of even comes close to what OH2 has to offer. Even USA is severely lacking compared to this place but at least its useful to some degree. Eccie isnt even useful in the slightest as a hobby board anymore. There is literally nothing you can post there that could help anyone make choices on who to see or to help gain info on what lady you wish to see bcd. I mean ladies cant even post ads or contact info much less nudes rates or what city they are in. At one time Eccie was the best most useful site around then it just went to shit overnight yet so many people still use it especially ladies. I will never understand why so many providers post asking where to eat in the cities they visit rather than putting an add up here with their location rates days they are staying and a shit ton of pics especially nudes and action shots if they want to really go all out and reel in the most dawgs who are possibly on the fence about spending their hard earned money to see them.

This is what I see when I open my browser to any page on Eccie the once great hobby board.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Sometimes I just like to come here and post pics of some of my favorite hos just because I can. Just to feel like I am flipping the middle finger at eccie and all its oppressive rules. I suggest all you dawgs do the same. The world is much better when you open up your favorite ho board and see fine ass women showing their goods.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

You have to love a ho board that allows us dawgs to freely exchange useful information including sharing pics. To me nothing is more important than a ho being able to post an add with her rates contact info what days she will be around links to her pics or website and especially pics of herself. Any site that doesn't allow that is not a hobby site imho. Every single person either trick or ho should be on OH2 as their first choice for all their hobby related needs. I will never understand how anyone could still go to eccie after the steaming pile of dogshit it has turned into. Dont get me wrong I am glad its still up but the idea that so many people especially providers still use it trying to connect with hobbyist blows my mind. OH2 and USA are really the only two useful hobby boards I know of where men can share info and OH2 is the only one where ladies can post ads so that clearly states which site is the best in my mind

I actually haven’t in some time but I used to travel to Ridgeland often. Now that I am coming out from UTR I actually plan on taking a trip sometime either next week or the following. Unfortunately, in regards to this weekend I already made plans to be in Mobile.
    Last edited by TDeLaFee; 08-31-2023 at 10:53 AM.

It IS a better board.
    First time posting on ECCIE in some time and received an infraction… immediate eye roll. Lol

Don't fell alone, Ms. TD! It's easy to get an infraction over there on that board. I stay on their radar for some reason.

Don't fell alone, Ms. TD! It's easy to get an infraction over there on that board. I stay on their radar for some reason.
    They actively do anything they can to ban me when I post. Really the only one over there now that I can think of who is a decent dawg and is a mod or connected to how the board is run is Bio. He is a legit good dude even if he is part of the ruling class on that site. The other mod for our area whom I cant recall his name any longer isnt a bad guy per say but just takes his job way to serious like he is getting free pussy for over enforcing the archaic rules. If you are on his list and even dont break a rule he access points doing his best to bring down the ban hammer. I kind of feel bad for the guy he comes off like he is one of those super creepy pervs that makes providers skin crawl just talking to him much less actually letting dude fuck on them.

I think of the hobby as an endeavor that benefits when us gents share all our info in the open so everyone can benefit who comes across our old post when searching for poon. Eccie's rules got so strict that nothing useful could be shared in the open. Literally nothing. Then if you dont write reviews or pay for premium access you only get like 10 emails before you reach your limit so you really cant even back channel dawgs to give them info.

Its why I hardly post there and can answer zero messages sent to me. I mainly stay away from pros these days anyways but I still see a lot of ho's and have tons of info to share just from being in the hobby across the gulf south for over 30 years now. The thing is I can share any of it on eccie without risking a ban and cant do any private messaging there at all. I do what I can to post here and on usa as well as backchannel with a lot of legit dawgs I have come to know over the years but much preferred when eccie was the place to exchange info without fear of getting banned for posting the most basic and useful info.

I just wish this place was known and that everyone in the hobby both trick and provider made better use of it. We literally have the keys to the kingdom here and nobody makes use of it.

[IMG][/IMG]

I love asian girls who sell ass. Its like they are little brown fuck dolls sent from heaven to get out countless loads for us fat old dudes. God bless all asian ho's