Hello Lovers I will be available for outcalls tomorrow evening 8/1 for outcalls

I will only be available tomorrow night in Albuquerque and surrounding areas. I am a low volume provider from Dallas Texas so I am not looking to see several people, I prefer to spend quality time with mature gentleman. I will be available for a dinner date if you so please then we can have some dessert after 😉

I do require references and am not new by friendly unless I can verify you, my safety and yours is very important to me.

I have a photo album here with several pictures and a recent review on eccie if you care to read up on me before my arrival. My hair is now black and no longer blonde that is the only change. I am 135lbs 34DD and a perfect ass if I do say so myself 🙃 I am in the gym at least 4-5 days out of the week. I am a beautiful woman inside and out so I am sure to please.

You can dm me here with your references or email me at versaceversace@yahoo.com you may also text me directly at 214-937-4307 and I can also be found on p411 @ P96215

I’m looking forward to enjoying my evening with you & hope to hear from you soon!

XoXo
V