Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your fantasy?

Verified Companion Companion SexyJess's Avatar

What is your fantasy?

If you could wish for one thing sexual and be granted it, what would it be? What is your fantasy?
    I CAN DO INCALLS and OUTCALLS!!!
    Menu:bJ, GFE, DATY, MSOG, SS,CW, PW, DFK, and a lot more! No GREEK/FBSM/CIM/COF/CIP!!! SAFETY FIRST and ALWAYS. ALSO, THE FOLLOWING DONATIONS ARE FOR MY TIME AND MY TIME ALONE! PLEASE REFRAIN FROM negotiating, as I'm not ON SALE. :-)
    BNG- 100
    QV- 120
    HHR--180
    HR - 260
    2 HR - 400
    DATE NIGHT (3HOURS) 500
    OVERNIGHT - 1000
    TEXT ME ONLY WHEN READY TO BOOK PLZ. INCALL OR OUTCALL ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE!
    737-732-6996

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I think I have experienced most of my sexual fantasies. I am grateful to have met so many beautiful and sexy women. They make me feel rejuvenated.

I suppose that my next fantasy will be meeting you soon.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Overnight FMF in a place with a private pool. And have at least some of the activities video recorded. Also each one of us do something they've never done before.

My fantasy can’t or shouldn’t really be fulfilled during a hobby visit. I’ve had this fantasy while I’m going bareback with a girl and just as I’m about to pull out, she pulls me back in forcing me to give her a creampie.

My fantasy is to call you up to my own house for an outcall leaving my back door open waiting for you to show up naked in my bedroom ��*�� knowing that I’m cheating on my significant other ��

Most of my fantasies have been completed. But I have 3 left.

This might seem basic, but I would like to do greek, I am in an LTR with a person that wouldn't and now can't.

(Most of the stuff I do through here, is fetishy stuff)

I would like a successful snowball session (I finally almost had one last time, but I get CBJ's and when the condom came off right before I started to cum before it got into her mouth)

I would love a real FMF session with a lot of girl-girl action.

Right now I'd have to say have a blind gloryhole bj test where a few different girls took turns blowing me each for 30 seconds or so, then eliminated it down to 2 finalists, and the winner make me pop, and then find out who it was after I pop.

My fantasy is to set up an MMF with me in the middle. Not everyone's cup of tea, I know, but it's my fantasy. Either that or a nice pegging session with an amazing tuma. I'm working on setting one of these up right now, but it's not going so well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Here’s my fantasy:

First we both get naked, except ... we're both wearing sailor hats. Then we get into a jacuzzi filled with Pepto-Bismol, I clip your toenails, and you shave my buttocks.

So: Naked, Jacuzzi, Pepto-Bismol, toenails, shave my buttocks. How much would that cost?

A couple ideas I’d like.

It’d take a lot of trust from both sides. And similar to another below. But I’d like to leave my door unlocked and have a gal come over in the middle of the night. Have her wake me up with a BJ.

This one would likely take an agency. But pay up front and arrange that I will be at a particular bar (or wherever) and they send a gal to come over and “pick me up” at the bar. But I don’t know who it is. Maybe this was a woman that really did hit on me?!?!

A three way where the girls are really really into each other.

In a similar vein. Take a date to a strip club and we bring a girl home.

I'm sitting at the bar and a girl I'm interested in makes eye contact. We trade fuck-me eyes and she walks up without a word and starts rubbing my cock while we're sitting there ordering our drinks. She doesn't ask me my name and just starts making out with me

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    mine would be pegging a guy while he is doing a woman doggy style. so a man sandwich with the man being the meat.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Being controlled... teased...tied down and encouraged to give in to my taboo desires (roleplay) even though I know it is wrong. Begging to stop amd knowing it won't...

The absolute dream? A provider who does this without me having to ask for it. I am absolutely horrible at voicing what I want. ��

Verified Hobbyist BCD NippleLuvinFreak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    mine would be pegging a guy while he is doing a woman doggy style. so a man sandwich with the man being the meat.
    Call me a manwhich!
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleLuvinFreak View Post
    Call me a manwhich!
    My ideal manwich is me fucking a nympho while a lady pegs me from behind. We then switch and I fuck the other lady while the first lady pegs me. Did that about five years ago with two of the finest ladies in ATX and it was spectacular.

My hobby bucket-list is "FULL and Complete"!
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast