Thread: What is your fantasy?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD NippleLuvinFreak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    mine would be pegging a guy while he is doing a woman doggy style. so a man sandwich with the man being the meat.
    Call me a manwhich!
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleLuvinFreak View Post
    Call me a manwhich!
    My ideal manwich is me fucking a nympho while a lady pegs me from behind. We then switch and I fuck the other lady while the first lady pegs me. Did that about five years ago with two of the finest ladies in ATX and it was spectacular.

My hobby bucket-list is "FULL and Complete"!
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Sex swing, or a Spa-day with the happy endings throughout the day.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Been thinking about this one a bunch lately.
    Would love to sit and watch a Lady getting herself off. I mean really getting into it.
    Slowly rubbing her clit to start them some serious fingering with 2-3 fingers deep inside taking the time to taste herself on her wet fingers from time to time.
    You are rubbing your tits and pinching her own nipples.
    Starfish fingering and or a nice Butt Plug are a bonus.
    I want to see your body clinch up and shake as you Orgasm over and over making that beautiful "Cum Face".
    Then you tell me to come to you and you engulf my member deep in your mouth almost as if you are starving for my hard dick.
    We can take it from there and figure out the ending to my fantasy!

Verified Companion Companion Londynmarie's Avatar
    Wow!! Talk about working someone up 💦

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hmm. I’ve been on here for a while and have marked off many as well. I will now say being with someone over 400lbs, peeing on a girl and enjoying each other, being with someone under 4’. Also being with an asian. Pretty tame. Last one day work on becoming verified.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    All day session with at least 5 Asian hotties in a nice hotel suite. Preferably in Thailand.
    6,969 ECCIE Reviews

These days my fantasy is just to find someone who really wants to be with me, to have sex with me so that we both really enjoy it. Unfortunately, I seem to be so unattractive that it's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer23 View Post
    These days my fantasy is just to find someone who really wants to be with me, to have sex with me so that we both really enjoy it. Unfortunately, I seem to be so unattractive that it's not going to happen.
    Have you tried identifying as Sexiest Man Alive?

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer23 View Post
    Most of thee girls here know, that beauty is only skin deep and some of us pay attention more to how you behave and how you make us feel. You will find someone soon. Don't give up.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

SPECIALS to celebrate summer!

1 hour Coffee date 400 2 hour Champagne adventure 700 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 200/L2 250
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall

Don't mind me, I am just watching. Hot ideas!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

SPECIALS to celebrate summer!

1 hour Coffee date 400 2 hour Champagne adventure 700 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 200/L2 250
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Making out with an Indian co-worker.

Twice now I have had the experience of working with older Indian women. A very respectful relationship with clear professional etiquette and boundaries. But that didn't keep me from fantasizing about how I would respond if she were to cross those boundaries. I've never had a fantasy that was more compelling, I guess because it is so unlikely ("forbidden"). I just imagine what it would be like if this professional co-worker suddenly began touching me more and more intimately until I just couldn't resist and began groping her as well until both of us were passionately making out and undressing. I would be kissing her from head to toe and spend a long time lingering between her thighs as she cums over and over again, moaning and thrusting the whole time. (I'm getting hard just thinking about it now.) The power of this fantasy is just how unlikely this tryst would ever be. Unfortunately, I've never met an older, Indian, or even ebony, woman who was open to granting this fantasy. For now, it's still on my bucket list.

Keith Nelson (512) 659-5972