Thread: What is your fantasy?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Being controlled... teased...tied down and encouraged to give in to my taboo desires (roleplay) even though I know it is wrong. Begging to stop amd knowing it won't...

The absolute dream? A provider who does this without me having to ask for it. I am absolutely horrible at voicing what I want. ��

Verified Companion Companion Londynmarie's Avatar
    Sweet…

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    to have oil sheik money and have a harem

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Hmmmm so many....3 somes already done ..in hobby and RW...Had a Arabic lady..sooo next on list..Indian lady and biggest fantasy rt now...a 3 some me and a verry dark skinned black lady and verry pale skinned white lady ....the skin contrast is awesome to see....had a double lap dance once that started this

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’d love a role play where an experienced provider is showing a younger girl the ropes. “Here’s how you suck a cock. Now you try.” Complete teaching a nervous new provider. Hard just thinking about it.

2 girls giving me a BBJ

Mine would be to take two beautiful women to Bora Bora for a week and stay in one of those grass huts over the water... play all day, fresh fish for lunch, tropical drinks by the pool.

Second Man Up

I am completing things on my bucket list from various lovely providers. Since this is fantasy world, I would love to see a provider right after a Bbfs session. Would love to fell her warmth and wetness.

Since we?re talking fantasy here. I?d love it if a gal I had seen before texted me that I had popped into her mind and she was really horny and really wanted to see me again. Compensated of course. But the idea that?d she would seek me out would be fantastic. And I just choose to ignore all the other clients that may have gotten the same text!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have this fantasy of a a girl getting in the back seat of my car with me. She pulls her tits out and lets me grope them while I beat off. When I’m ready to cum, she just attaches herself to my cock like a lamprey and sucks my cum out. Then she thanks me for my cum and leaves. This happened in a dream the other night, and I woke really horny.