Thread: Hola Hi Hi! I am the new Baby Girl Visiting First Time BWI July 6th -12th

Registered - not validated

Hola Hi Hi! I am the new Baby Girl Visiting First Time BWI July 6th -12th

I am on my way to BWI early tomorrow Thursday 6th for very first time and I feel so exciting.
    Looking forward to getting to know new friends and keep them. I love massages, and I would like to learn more about happiness.

My Colombian body needs the dark coffee in the morning time, so I do offer Early morning specials.

July 6th - 12th from 6a - 1p every morning $400 and hour and $200 half hour.

Request providing your info and references ONLY by email
    I love traveling and would love to accompany you on your business trip or on your next vacation.

Email to: Lollytabebe@gmail.com

Let’s make memories together.

Lolly

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Lolly.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE