Thread: petite tattooed blondie w/ UNFORGETTABLE ass. NEW2ATX

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Karleykay's Avatar

petite tattooed blondie w/ UNFORGETTABLE ass. NEW2ATX

Hey gentlemen...
    I just relocated to atx in June from Denver. I've been back and forth a lot between the two cities bc I established a decent amount of regulars who love to see me regularly but I'm taking sometime to get settled into my new ATX apartment and hoping to establish the same clientele I had in Denver here in ATX since it is now my new home. A little bit about me...
    I'm in my late twenties but look like early/mid twenties... I am 420 friendly. Petite with an amazing, tight body and unforgettable ASSets ;)
    I am new to the SW industry (started in Late march/early April) I have active ads on slixa, megapersonals and tryst... PD & eros pending.. I also have reviews on ter 383125.
    with enough notice i can be available whenever... Incalls/outcalls available. New clients must verify & pay deposit...
    DONATIONS: incall/outcall
    qv 200 (incall only) 15 mins or less
    30 mins 300/350
    45 mins 400/450
    60 mins 500/550
    90 mins 700/750

I am a plan ahead type of girl... so i'm offering a prebooking summer special $20 off if you book 48+ hours in advance <3
    I may charge a $50 last minute booking fee for appointments w/ less than 2 hours notice

verification process: NO FACETIME CALLS ACCEPTED FOR VERIFICATION - does not verify your indentity whatsoever...
    Screening: Full name, age, race and a selfie holding up peace sign. Then one of the following options A) a pic of your ID (feel free to black out info I only need DOB, photo and name visible for screening) B) linkedin or facebook link (MUST be active for at least 3 years and have a profile picture)

If you are wanting to book an appointment please email the above information to bookkarley9@gmail.com THEN text me at 5129917870 including your email that you've sent the verification from as well as desired duration,date and time of appointment.
    I will not respond if you do not include necessary info or if you have not yet sent verification info to my email yet...
    Time is precious and valuable - please do not waste either of ours <3
    I can VERIFY that I am the girl in my photos by sending vverification video on snapchat... feel free to add me but ONLY ADD IF ...a) you've sent verification email b) are ready to book & pay deposit. Otherwise I will block...

Incall location northwest austin... $50 deposit for incalls/ outcalls 30% deposit (must be within 15 miles from me otherwise I will have to factor travel fees in)

I can't wait to meet you baby. I love to please...
    Attached Images Attached Images