Sunday Funday!! I have some rare availability this Sunday afternoon and evening. If my usual weekday hours don’t align with your schedule…this is your chance to see me!!

My availability may be limited..but my services are not! My dazzling smile and luscious curves will mesmerize you while my healing hands and friendly demeanor relax you. I truly enjoy what I do and am genuinely warm and personable as well as being insatiable with desire. I’m the sexy MILF that you wish lived next door. We can role play all kinds of scenarios, I’m very open and creative. Whether you want to be the dominant Daddy, naughty little boy, voyeuristic neighbor…it’s all possible.

If you’ve ever dreamed about having your cock covered and smothered by enormous breasts…I can make that fantasy come true. My breasts are my top erogenous zone and I am highly aroused by having them suckled and played with…sometimes I come from their stimulation alone! I love giving and receiving oral pleasure. I’m highly orgasmic! Take as many shots on the goal as you like during our time together.

GFE sessions HH or H! I also provide FBSM.

Screening…Text only !!

Include 2 references as well as a brief personal description…age, handle race and profession!

If you don’t have references.. I will accept your linked in or DL with address redacted !! This is strictly for safety, and will be deleted!
Thank you !!

Available Sunday July 9 between 2 and 8 !
M- F July 10 to 14 8 to 3
*By appointment*

Discreet, private incalls in North and South Austin. Shower available with fresh towels. Relax with lit candles in a tranquil atmosphere as we escape the real world for awhile. Reach out to me for best availability in desired location. Outcall available on a case by case basis, message me about this.
School is out for summer, and my schedule varies. Same day is not very available, but please reach out to me to see.
I may sometimes be available slightly later than three in the summer…but you’ll have to message me to ask. Still no late nights or weekends. Thanks for understanding.

Also, even if I don’t post an ad, if you have my number… then text to book!!

I would love to do doubles with Jade , so look at your schedule and plan in advance!!! If you’ve ever wanted to see a true squirter in action…I can definitely guarantee this in a doubles session!! Not to be missed !!

Ready to have your fantasies indulged??

I look forward to sharing time with you !!
With gratitude 💋 RG