Smoking Status:
Ethnic/Racial background: latina
Companion Description: bubble butt latina which a gorgeous face,
Her friend a very augmented latina you would classify as a butterface
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Fail
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? NO
Would You Recommend this Companion?? NO

Public comments:
From my visit 1 I fell into the the trap of visiting the girl from the end of the night that mentioned she wanted to make it up to me.
From my previous visit she knew exactly why I was there. Before we grabbed the upstairs room she asked if I could use her bartender and if her friend can join us. Sure, why not, I have a hard time saying no.
~20 mins later I tell her I'd like to take advantage of her upstairs so we get one of the vip rooms $600. Give her $500 consideration, she asks if her friend can join us... I said i'm not comfortable with that, but she mentioned something about chits ( tickets they get for selling bottles which allows them to skip the stage).
Her friend comes and it ends up being another $1000 consideration for her and $500 for her friend, then $450 for our server + $100 for candy.
Of course when I ask her when are we getting busy she plays dumb and asks if we should get naked right here to which i respond by fully getting naked (i'm a pretty nerdy person so it can come off as unexpected). She of course asks me for more consideration while her friend is giving me a half-asses HJ.
I told her absolutely not. I'm disappointed, it's not about the money it's about the trust and communication. I told her that I had let her know i only wanted it to be us two and was only allowing her friends in as a favor to her.
She try to play the whole "he's mad at me" in front of the other girls. I mentioned I'm not. I don't have the energy or care to be upset or disappointed in anyone but myself.... let's have a few more drinks then i'm out.

I left and of course got I got more messages from her trying to get me to return. Asking for $1000 consideration just to have drinks which of course i'm paying for. Not a chance.
I'm probably a simp, but please learn from my mistakes. Find yourself an awesome girl on oh2 and stay very very very far away from stripclubs.

I'm used to going to HongKong(or other bar) in Tijuana or many other places where you simply tell her a girl "hey, let's go upstairs" and it's $100 + room fee if you don't have a hotel room at the hotel the bar owns.

If y'all fellow mongers are traveling in Tijuana, San Jose, Pattaya, or Cartagena feel free to reach out for suggestions.