Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: babydolls, none?
Date of Visit: 5/20/23
Preferred Method of Contact: none
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: Dallas, TX
Type of Visit:
Was the Appointment On-Time??
Activities: CBJ,BBJ
Length of Visit: 5 hrs
Donation: $300 for first room, $600 for second room. Tip $6,500
Approximate age of Companion: 22,26,28,25
Hair Color and Length: 3x blondes. 2x shoulder length, 1 bob, 1 brunette with shoulder length and blonde highlights
Smoking Status: not sure
Ethnic/Racial background: 3x white, 1x latina
Companion Description:
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? did not meet
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? no
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
went in for a few drinks and to check out the place. I am a regular with membership at spearmint.
An uber driver I had once mentioned he has a regular client that claims to get FS for $200 at BDD(babydolls dallas).

I wish the bartender was available, she was a celebrity clone with a great personality and a killer body.
I brushed off anyone who approached until it was the bartenders end of shift, then eventually settled for a few drinks with a blonde that didn't immediately try to sell me on dances.
After several rounds of drinks she hinted at being able to do more in the vip upstairs. I told her i appreciated that she waited until we connected before trying to sell me on anything.
The vip room was a small room with a sliding door that gets locked open. It has two benches and a table in the middle. I asked if we do more here she played dumb and mentioned she thought I just meant a private place for us to talk. The VIP room was $300 and her consideration was $500.
I asked if there was anywhere more private and she mentioned there was other rooms that were $600. I figured I'm already here might as well just bring the sparkling wine that came with this room to the next. While there of course she solicited another consideration, then played dumb. I told her exactly what I was expecting and she mentioned i should have said that from the start, I mentioned I thought that was the conversation we were having to begin with. She said it would be extra consideration which I don't recall the specific amount, but she then laid back on the sofa and did a full split while rubbing herself and telling me it was only a small amount more and I could have anything I want, which after the amount I spent it definitely was a small amount more ( I think $200), but I felt she crossed a line where it didn't matter if she said $1 more I would have still said no.
I mentioned it was time for me to go back downstairs and she asked if she could invite some of her girlfriends in. I said sure, but they shouldn't expect to get paid for having free drinks. She came back with two complete knockout blondes. Funny enough I'm not a big fan of blondes. They came upstairs and I was pretty upfront with them about what I was looking for.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.