Thread: What's up for this holiday weekend?

What's up for this holiday weekend?

What's everbody got planned for this 4th of July weekend? I'm sure Basscat's going jetskiing. I gotta work, so I'm really envious of yall having the weekend to do whatever.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by guitar View Post
    What's everbody got planned for this 4th of July weekend? I'm sure Basscat's going jetskiing. I gotta work, so I'm really envious of yall having the weekend to do whatever.

I was tring to get under your skin with that comment Basscat. I know how you despise these critters. But instead, you turned it on me. Pretty cool gif. I don't know how to post all that stuff. U da man!!! Have a great 4th, bossman.

Quote Originally Posted by guitar View Post
    I was tring to get under your skin with that comment Basscat. I know how you despise these critters. But instead, you turned it on me. Pretty cool gif. I don't know how to post all that stuff. U da man!!! Have a great 4th, bossman.

Its really not that hard. Not nearly as hard as working on a jet ski. Here are a few I know you will appreciate since I know how obsessed you are with big pussy lips
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG]pic share[/IMG]

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Now that’s some big meat curtains!! I have to say I love me some meaty pussy lips. There was a girl named Farrah that worked in one of the studios a few years back that has some nice juicy ones. I wish I knew where she was now, I might marry her!! Lol

Me and u both, Frankyf. Basscats da man tho!