Companion's Handle: DallasSub897
Date of Visit: 6/14/23
Preferred Method of Contact: Text/phone
Phone Number: 9724283686
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...9-DallasSub897
City, State: San Angelo, Texas
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: GFE,PSE, BBBJ,Doggy,Missionary,LFK
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
Donation: $$$$
Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20s
Hair Color and Length: Short,Pixie
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: Short, Petite great shape, tats perfect little body
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes by alot
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Tessa was very friendly and professional, to the point in conversations in text but once you meet her she is the easiest person to talk to. Walked into her room to a big hug and she was wearing a cute bra and booty shorts. After some small talk I jumped in the shower to freshen up and when I came out it was right to business. [] She immediately started to kiss me and walked me over to her bed. After a bit of that she went straight to what I have to describe as the best bj of my life. She is not shy and made it sloppy how only the best do it. Rubber went on and we proceeded to go into every position possible. I lost track of time but in the end as our time began to come to an end I asked to be finished off with a bj and she happily obliged. This girl is amazing and will see again if anything for a longer time. She never once looked at her phone or was a time watcher. We talked for a bit after and never got the feeling she wanted me gone but didnt want to push it.[]