Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: MEN: What turns u on the most when hobbying?

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
    It's fun for me, as a guy, to growl, howl, and moan before I cum. It's the only time as men we can "let go" like that, and it be sexy for a woman to experience.
    I love it!! I like for my partner to be somewhat vocal... silence is just boring and hard to read if they are actually enjoying it. Like say something... a squeak, a squeal, or a damn this feels good!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    It’s a turn on for me too to be vocal when I’m cumming. It’s a very sexy shared moment between us.
    Yes!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD IceCreamWhale's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I love it!! I like for my partner to be somewhat vocal... silence is just boring and hard to read if they are actually enjoying it. Like say something... a squeak, a squeal, or a damn this feels good!!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes!!!!
    Getting replied to, if it be a direct answer to me asking/saying something or just moaning, while I'm in someone's mouth is totally a trigger for me lol.
    “It was a thunderingly beautiful experience-voluptuous, sexual, dangerous, and expensive as hell.“ - Kurt Vonnegut

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamWhale View Post
    Getting replied to, if it be a direct answer to me asking/saying something or just moaning, while I'm in someone's mouth is totally a trigger for me lol.
    100%%%% hot as hell!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I'm surprised it hasn't been said but I absolutely love getting her off orally. Start with some light teasing with my hand while I'm enjoying her boobs. Kiss & lick my way down initially focusing on the inner thigh. Finally a few light licks that get firmer and deeper. Inserting a finger rhythmically (observing boundaries of course) until she's pulling my hair and grinding on my chin. If it turns into 69, now that's nirvana!

Mental: Wit, banter, sarcasm, humor. Your brain is the most powerful sex organ
    Physical: Kissing, if you greet me with a seductive smile and a (good) kiss. Ooooof

Take your time. Don't just rip off your dress and try to speedrun the date. It ain't Mario Kart lol. No one gets an award for being the quickest to get to the finish line. Journey's just as important as the destination

(Disclaimer, the following is fan fiction): I met up with a provider who gave the most amazing massage + CW with lots of teasing, edging and an achingly slow build. I literally could. not. wait. to be inside of her

Not needing to be in control. I work a lot. I take care of a lot for the people in my life. I don't want to have to think about it or necessarily worry about it for just a little while. I can just sit back and be used without having to be overly invested.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I met with a provider last week and it was amazing. It went something like this....

I walk into her hotel room and her eyes light up, she immediately puts her hand on my chest and acts like she is genuinely turned on by seeing my physique. She unbuttons the top couple of buttons on my shirt and kisses my exposed chest.

She then leads me over to the bed, finishes undressing me and while kneeling to take off my pants she puts my dick in her mouth like she couldn't wait any longer to please me.

The rest of the session was good but the start is what made in memorable.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Amen, I'm in the same position..hobbying is the one thing in my schedule where I can sit back and enjoy myself
    Married guy with permission to play
    Enjoying every interaction on every level
    Sowing my oats, the latest of bloomers

Verified Companion Companion celestial_'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post

Yes!!!!
    I will straight up end sessions and do a partial refund if they are super quiet during a bj. Totally kills the mood and rubs me the wrong way
    You can contact me via TEXT at
    Please include either your name or preferred nickname.
    Send username, ethnicity, age, and any references you have, please!
    Respect is a two way street.

Always be kind.

You never know what kind of day the other person is having.

In this business, it is getting special perks for being a regular customer.
    It really ensures that I keep coming back for more and makes me feel like I am more than just another wallet without having to demand that you see me as a lover.
    A friend with financial benefits, lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    When you're passionately kissing her as you work your hand down between her legs and your eyes well up in sheer bliss when you discover. She doesn't have a dick
    And you let out a silent prayer. Thank you jesus.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NippleLuvinFreak's Avatar
    I absolutely love it when my partner has a real, toe, curling, leg, shaking, super tense orgasm, but I know it’s not faked. I love the fact that I know that I did this. That gives me a huge pleasure.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

Quote Originally Posted by celestial_ View Post
    I will straight up end sessions and do a partial refund if they are super quiet during a bj. Totally kills the mood and rubs me the wrong way
    Don't let it rub you the wrong way. Sometimes talking can be distracting. Sometimes being quiet allows 100% immersion into what is happening, feeling every little stimulus. Letting all your senses come into play. You can't hear slurping if you're talking too much, for instance. You will know if he's enjoying it, pretty obvious in men. I personally get a kick out of a provider Oing unexpectedly from daty without hearing a peep beforehand.

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    I must be a relitivly lucky lady cause I NEVER fake it lool I just cum alot in general!!
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by celestial_ View Post
    I have to be super quiet.
    Secretly I'm thinking
    "Don't cum, don't cum,don't cum
    Oh shit!!
    Don't fart, don't FART, DON'T FART!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast