Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: MEN: What turns u on the most when hobbying?

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by JLantz View Post
    I could not have said it better…..
    So do you ask the provider for this specially prior to the visit?
    you're missing out.....
    discreet incalls near pearland
    gfe starting at 220
    i offer extras

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyJess View Post
    Thank u for being open and sharing :-)
    So, let's say a girl knocks on your door then and as u open it, u get a big smile, and then the most PASSIONATE kiss you've ever had. Would that be too forward? I think passion and or intimacy is what's lacking in everyone's personal life, even for the providers. I know that anytime I enter a home, or room, I try to keep that in mind. For me, passion, unexpected passion is what gets me going! <3

This sounds amazing!!! Also, i’m not going to have any difficulty having an orgasm, so for me, no need to try to do what you think will turn me on. I want you to use my body to get yourself off. Fuck me like you are trying to make yourself cum. Getting off at the same time is really hot. Repeat if needed!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    huzzah what a great query

for this knight there art no greater pleasure than of placing my own lips on thine fair maidens

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    The first time I ever reached out to a provider, I let her know that I had never done this before. I had done my research and had a pretty good idea I would be in good hands with her. How she came across in her ads, and from her reviews as well. Since she was going to be my first, she had a few questions for me. Right off the bat she asked me what I was looking for. Which was a really good question because it wasn't one I had really asked myself. I thought about it for a few seconds and replied, "Desire."

She's still my favorite to this day, even though she's retired.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    For me, it's all about chemistry. I want the lady to enjoy as much as I do.

As for your "too forward" question - to me, it all depends on your personality. If it feels real, it would be a huge turn on (and my hands would go immediately to your ass :). If it feels forced or fake, then I would prefer something slower. Nothing sexier than you being you and letting me be me.

For most of my regulars, we start at the door and "catch up" between rounds. There's one or two that like to go slower. That's why I keep returning - it feels real (and is, to some degree).

I’m turned on by meeting a girl who is genuinely fun and easy to talk to. A passionate kiss at the door? Yes, please! Hearing legit sounds of pleasure is incredibly hot. I’m turned on even more by the taste of such a woman.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Is it the actual act of getting to pick the girl? YES
    The anticipation of meeting one of us and wondering how good we are? YES
    Is it the actual act of? YES

That said, coming from someone new to the hobby, it starts with looking through postings, doing research on the providers, and then finding the one I want to book with. But as far as the actual visit, the more they are into it, the more I am. Thats why I get totally turned on when they are having their own peaks of pleasure.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    A real freak that’s not mad at the world because she chose sex work.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I know this is for the guys.. but for me I love when a guy tells me his is going to CUM. It's like an internal orgasim for me!

It's such a turn on in that moment to lock eyes and know that you are the reason he is about to unload. I wish more guys were vocal when they were about to orgasm. This is a huge turn on for me. I want to see you tense up, feel the build up and the explosion.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I know this is for the guys.. but for me I love when a guy tells me his is going to CUM.
    It's such a turn on in that moment to lock eyes and know that you are the reason he is about to unload. I wish more guys were vocal when they were about to orgasm. This is a huge turn on for me. I want to see you tense up, feel the build up and the explosion.
    It’s a turn on for me too to be vocal when I’m cumming. It’s a very sexy shared moment between us.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Kissing is the difference between a transaction and an encounter. Kissing is a level of intimacy beyond oral or FS (which I imagine is why many ladies do not offer it). Some ladies permit it, some might enjoy it, but what blows the top of my head off is a lady who craves it and demands it (even IOP, which I am pretty bad at discerning). When a woman puts me inside her and shares her tongue with me it's like we become a single organism. I had a GF who would 'give my tongue a blowjob', and she demanded I suck on her tongue when she was cumming and the harder I sucked the harder she came. Gawd, that was hot.

Nirvana is DDFK making out can't-tell-whose-tongue-belongs-to-whom gently-cradling-my-head-to-go-deeper whimpers-when-I try-to-come-up-for-air. Also her (and I!) not forgetting the neck, the ears, the inside of the thighs, and anywhere else directed.

Vocalization (not ghetto-trash dirty talk but being vocal about when she likes and giving direction) is also very hot. Nirvana is her covering her mouth with mine to smother the moans. Nirvana is feeling the vibrations from her moaning and vocalizing when I am in her mouth.

Some ladies get turned off when their partner goes down on them and comes up for a kiss. Nirvana is a woman who craves licking her pussy juices from her lover's face and mouth.

Difficult to get there on a first encounter, but if/when you get there... oh man.

Of course, I could get graphic, but I think y'all get the idea <g>.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Is it depressing that my only turn on is being actually wanted by a female?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So, let's say a girl knocks on your door then and as u open it, u get a big smile, and then the most PASSIONATE kiss you've ever had. Would that be too forward?
    Nope...not too forward.....especially if the girl grabs my crotch....unzips me...and then drops to her knees. THAT is PASSION +++

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I know this is for the guys.. but for me I love when a guy tells me his is going to CUM. It's like an internal orgasim for me!

It's fun for me, as a guy, to growl, howl, and moan before I cum. It's the only time as men we can "let go" like that, and it be sexy for a woman to experience.
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    Good TCB, accurate pictures, arrived as advertised. Actually showing up and or being ready on time. That is what turns me on.
    Amen.
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast