Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: MEN: What turns u on the most when hobbying?

Verified Companion Companion SexyJess's Avatar

MEN: What turns u on the most when hobbying?

Is it the actual act of getting to pick the girl?
    The anticipation of meeting one of us and wondering how good we are?
    Is it the actual act of?

Tell me :-) I want to know!

But for me, what turns me on is getting to see what sexy guy I get to play with. And I can't speak for any of the other girls on here, but when I unzip your pants and get a peak of what's inside, it's like Christmas all over again! Lol.
    I CAN DO INCALLS and OUTCALLS!!!
    Menu:bJ, GFE, DATY, MSOG, SS,CW, PW, DFK, and a lot more! No GREEK/FBSM/CIM/COF/CIP!!! SAFETY FIRST and ALWAYS. ALSO, THE FOLLOWING DONATIONS ARE FOR MY TIME AND MY TIME ALONE! PLEASE REFRAIN FROM negotiating, as I'm not ON SALE. :-)
    BNG- 100
    QV- 120
    HHR--180
    HR - 260
    2 HR - 400
    DATE NIGHT (3HOURS) 500
    OVERNIGHT - 1000
    TEXT ME ONLY WHEN READY TO BOOK PLZ. INCALL OR OUTCALL ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE!
    737-732-6996

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    When she is really into it as well. Or at least gives a convincing illusion of being into it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    For me it's a combination of things. The anticipation of meeting a new provider, how engaged she is in the act and not a dead fish, the photos they post that pique my interest. The act itself depends on the chemistry we both have and luckily, so far, I havent had any real bad experiences. I love a woman that enjoys/loves what they do and it always shows.

True GFE.

Verified Companion Companion
    From what I seen everybody on this just want to do bear and raw, which is a major red flag especially with the aids and stds rates out here 🤮

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    A pretty face
    a pretty smile
    enthusiasm
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think we (men) look to fulfill our fantasies while providing for another. Sure everyone has a sexual fantasy but the idea of this amazing cum sult depends on me, brings me back.Findimg that person that is willing to deal with the hidden side and bring new things to experience is to be treasured.

Verified Hobbyist BCD JackBandit8's Avatar
    What turns me on the most is IOP. I love being treated as if I were a long lost boyfriend whom you've recently gotten in contact with. I want the Girlfriend experience. Playing safe for intercourse.

Verified Companion Companion SexyJess's Avatar
    Thank u for being open and sharing :-)
    So, let's say a girl knocks on your door then and as u open it, u get a big smile, and then the most PASSIONATE kiss you've ever had. Would that be too forward? I think passion and or intimacy is what's lacking in everyone's personal life, even for the providers. I know that anytime I enter a home, or room, I try to keep that in mind. For me, passion, unexpected passion is what gets me going! <3
    I CAN DO INCALLS and OUTCALLS!!!
    Menu:bJ, GFE, DATY, MSOG, SS,CW, PW, DFK, and a lot more! No GREEK/FBSM/CIM/COF/CIP!!! SAFETY FIRST and ALWAYS. ALSO, THE FOLLOWING DONATIONS ARE FOR MY TIME AND MY TIME ALONE! PLEASE REFRAIN FROM negotiating, as I'm not ON SALE. :-)
    BNG- 100
    QV- 120
    HHR--180
    HR - 260
    2 HR - 400
    DATE NIGHT (3HOURS) 500
    OVERNIGHT - 1000
    TEXT ME ONLY WHEN READY TO BOOK PLZ. INCALL OR OUTCALL ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE!
    737-732-6996

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBandit8 View Post
    What turns me on the most is IOP. I love being treated as if I were a long lost boyfriend whom you've recently gotten in contact with. I want the Girlfriend experience. Playing safe for intercourse.
    I could not have said it better…..

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyJess View Post
    Is it the actual act of getting to pick the girl?
    The anticipation of meeting one of us and wondering how good we are?
    Is it the actual act of?

Tell me :-) I want to know!

But for me, what turns me on is getting to see what sexy guy I get to play with. And I can't speak for any of the other girls on here, but when I unzip your pants and get a peak of what's inside, it's like Christmas all over again! Lol.
    Good TCB, accurate pictures, arrived as advertised. Actually showing up and or being ready on time. That is what turns me on.

For me, when the door closes we are kissing and fondling like girlfriend and boyfriend who haven't seen each other for a couple weeks. Then we just flow from there in all type of positions, orgasms and kissing until we are exhausted.

Then we both shower together, relax and talk about next time we meet.

Verified Companion Companion
    Very well put.

When I meet a new provider that, based on their ad, I know is willing to do what I like, and is just as good as their pictures (if not better). Once I'm in the room with this girl, as long as she doesn't have a bad attitude, I'm the most turned on. Here's this girl... she's real pretty/cute... and she's gonna do...!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    An enthusiast bj. I like when she’s giving the illusion that she’s really into sucking dick

We can tell if it’s a chore and you’re just wanting to get it over with.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast