Thread: Authentic Tantric Yoni massage - time to give back to you, hard working ladies

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Authentic Tantric Yoni massage - time to give back to you, hard working ladies

It’s time to give back to you ladies. Just relax at your place, Free session of Tantric yoni massage. Please DM / text me if you want a free session. Time to energize and relax - text at 210-570-1375.

Tantric Yoni Massage can shape and even reshape a woman’s life in many ways. Besides helping her to find spiritual clarity, it can have a massive healing effect on the body as well as provide a natural antidote to a variety of common women’s health problems and sexual dysfunctions. It is renowned for eradicating blockages of all kinds, including physical, mental, emotional, energetic and sexual.

Check YouTube if you want to understand more about Yoni massage

Thanks for your responses. Booked for this week till Sunday. Ping me if you want this for next week. As I said it is free session.

Some questions which several of you have asked.
    1. This is an outcall. So please tell me where you want me to come
    2. Only first session is free. I am trying to offer this to introduce you all to this Tantric Yoni massage.

Taking appointments for next week now. DM first and then send me text please.

Hi All,

Taking appointments till Sunday. Let me know. Reference will be provided as needed.

This forum is not for promotional posts. From what I see you need to post here...

Business Services Forum

Closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial