Thread: Kelly @ LA

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Kelly @ LA

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: http://www.lovely-angel.net/contact, Kelly
    Date of Visit: 06/11
    Preferred Method of Contact: Contact page
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://www.lovely-angel.net/contact
    City, State: Farmers Branch,
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Y
    Activities: Shower, BBBJTC, CW, Chit Chat, CG,CFS, LFK
    Length of Visit: 1
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: 27
    Hair Color and Length: Black long
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: Fine as hell 100lbs with B cup
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
    Could not have gone any better.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Real question. Is she the chick from the site or just looks similar
    Back2Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Tntbombz View Post
    Real question. Is she the chick from the site or just looks similar
    I've seen Kelly - service is outstanding, and she's gorgeous. All those sites photoshop the hell out of the models - so everything is exaggerated. But yea, it's the same person.

Questions?

I'm new to this stuff.

I just got verified at LA.

I don't know what's appropriate to say.

The verification person just gave info to the booker and what not.

Any advice?

yeah man. just ask who is available, ask what time they are available, then take your pick. or are you wanting to know about asking questions about specific activities? I was new once when i screened with them, but i asked questions and the booker answered. but that was a different booker. THAT booker now works for greenlight as a booker. and she is good. The new booker at LA may answer your questions. Ive never had a problem, even with the owner changes. but since you are a new client, what you dont want to do is set an appointment and cancel. it makes you look bad and they might lose confidence that you are serious about meeting the girls and wasting their time. Now if you get established, as in they know youll keep appointments, then if life happens it doesnt seem to look as bad because they also understand stuff happens. just like if you pick a girl and she somehow becomes no longer available for whatever reason, then they give you options on replacement and stuff.

right now you got two, possibly 3 options at LA if Gina is still there. make the appointment and show up and dont be late. dont get too hung up on photos. LA used to give a representation of the girl you are going to meet. ive talked to some guys and it seems like that is hit and miss now. but go in with low expectations like i did and if you are pleasantly surprised by the girls looks and attitude, great. granted i got in when Amy and lovely where there before they went to greenlight. Dang it i miss Amy.

Lovely ANGELS no more?

Word is that Lovely Angels is closing operations on july 31st. Havnt heard directly from them just second hand. That leaves only greenlight for superior no upcharge service.

Quote Originally Posted by biglips View Post
    Word is that Lovely Angels is closing operations on july 31st. Havnt heard directly from them just second hand. That leaves only greenlight for superior no upcharge service.
    Sad to see them go. I had my best experiences at LA (Red, Velvet and Gina). Truly been the best of all. I wish them the best and best wishes.

message on website says temporarily closed no longer replying to text or emails so maybe they will come back. only they know for sure.