Thread: Verification HELP!! Taking suggestions from the gentleman!

Verified Companion Companion Anastasia Orlov's Avatar
    Gainesville / Orlando / Melbourne / Sarasota / Atlanta

Verification HELP!! Taking suggestions from the gentleman!

Trying to learn new ways to verify for different people. Maybe their newbies. In what way would you be willing to do to let the companion know your safe.

This has been my process so far, but now having joined Tryst I want to learn new ways to verify.

1. I've only been using P41* so there are OKs and you know it's all good!

2. I ask for a reference of another provider willing to vouch for you?
    ~ one I can see is really a companion by profile then be able to get their OK

3. I offer to meet for drinks or something low key. Just ask for my time to be covered for this. With gas this high in a truck, I think this is fair. ...

Let me know your thoughts please. 😌
    I am mainly Gainesville, FL area.
    I may be in your city by chance or know when coming.
    **MUST BE ABLE TO VERIFY *
    1 hr = $300 90 min = $400
    Hope this helps text 4 ?s!!
    "When I'm good I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better."
    ~Mae Wes
    Anastasia~321-344-0094
    ~Jill of all trades, master of many!

Perusing the FL forums since I expect to be traveling to S Florida in a month or two….

I think these are all reasonable approaches, although I would think that if a guy is going to go to the trouble meeting with you he’s likely serious about a date. If you turn him down because you don’t feel comfortable, having him pay a fee (he should at least be paying for the drinks, if he’s any sort of gentlemen) seems like adding insult to injury.

Another alternative is having the guy PM you from a site like this one (don’t know the established sites in your state; oh2 and Eccie are the main ones here in Texas). You can then check him out through his posting history and by making inquiries in the ladies-only areas. I think more women do this than the “meet in person” option…although a long-retired ATF of mine made that a practice for ALL her potential new clients (only it was meeting for coffee near her home.

Frankly, if a guy doesn’t have P411, can’t come up with at least one (or two, which is a common ask in TX) quality references, and has no history on any board…do you really want to rely on a face to face meeting as your primary screening tool?
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.