Date of Visit: 5/21/23
    Preferred Method of Contact: www.lovely-angel.net/contact
    Phone Number: get screened
    Email Address: www.lovely.angel.net/contact
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: www.lovely-angel.net
    City, State: FB, TX
    Type of Visit: an hour of adult activities
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: lfk, dfk, bbbj, rim, slight tuma, mish, k9, cg, acg, rcg, fdau, mish, dt, fiv, fia
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Black, just below shoulders
    Smoking Status: no
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: C's a bit saggy, little heavier than was informed and a lot older than the pictures they sent, decent looking, late 30's would be my guess
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Wanted to book with Hanna but she was booked solid so booker told me about Gina said, she is here but too shy to have pictures on site. I said ok, why not.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Is your review date correct? Sun 5/21?

Gina has been a bit of a mirage. Reports that she's back but booker says no here today when I ask. Seems she's very UTR and mostly weekdays. If you did see her Sun what's the secret handshake to make it happen? Is she only seeing old friends?

Yes, it was last weekend i saw her. Like you i didnt know she was even there. Booker told me she was available after Hanna was not and i said no to the other girl. I think Gina could be very picky on her working, but don't know. She said she would be here for a bit. Then again, you know these girls, they say one thing and then do another. She might have just decided to move on.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    No way you saw her on a Sunday. She stopped working weekends back in late April. She was only working weekdays in May with Wed, Sat and Sun off.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Bamboo dont you let that little pee pee havin chump Aoi get the last word on your thread!! hes such a wannabe master manipulator. turns everything people say around and is delusional. MAKE HIM QUIT. get that last word in.

I advocated for lovely angels. I have not tried them since the second? new owner change. what got me was the scheduling issues were apparent after the old booker left. on amp reviews i had it out with ghostrider who now is associated with La somehow. but thats off topic. im sure if hes around he will cry and have this removed at some point. like on the amp reviews site. but it got alot of views so some people saw it. hee hee. anyway to get back on topic.

I have been curious about some of the girls at La BUT they dont stay around that long anymore. Per lovely Angels Gina works there but she is shy and doesnt want her pics posted. I am not sure if she is even still there but the only way to know was to ask Lovely angels. I just noticed a post by them to ask about Gina even though she wasnt on the site. That seems counter productive to me because if its not mentioned on the site then people may only think that the girls they see on the site are the only ones available. But for a long while as far as i know La only advertises here.

Go get them Big B.
    Ghostrider and Aoi have their personal interest in agencies. They are owners/renters of apartments. In order to pay rent, agencies have to do well so they have to promote. It is a business that makes over $10,000 a month.
    Bobby and Chung are still around with other handles to promote that makes over $5,000 a month.
    These information from formal AMP/Agency owner.

Whatever the reason, Gina wants to be hidden so we should let her be.

LA Gina

All this talk about Gina got a man interested..must have left an impression.

Gina on Sunday

I saw her on that Sunday. You can believe me or not, don't care. I know i saw her and was balls deep inside her for the full hour. She is a fun fuck toy and likes what she does. You want to believe me fine, you don't fine. Between here and Eccie, I've got enough proof to back my claims.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    She sounds like a damn good time. Thanks for your contribution here Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by longhard1one View Post
    I saw her on that Sunday. You can believe me or not, don't care. I know i saw her and was balls deep inside her for the full hour. She is a fun fuck toy and likes what she does. You want to believe me fine, you don't fine. Between here and Eccie, I've got enough proof to back my claims.
    If you did, you should’ve known that she doesn’t want to be reviewed. Treat her right and treat her right by not reviewing her.
    You were select few that got chosen and She fulfilled your fantasy so now let her have her peace of no review.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Her management is not aware of this and nor do they enforce no review policy. She's doesn't pick who she sees. If she is working that day she sees whoever management puts in her schedule.

Doesn't seem to be working often but she should know better than to expect people to not to talk about her specially when she has no control of who she sees.