Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: Odessa, TX
Type of Visit: Walk-in
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: HJ, CBJ, MPCFS
Length of Visit: Hhr
Donation: 340 (60 to get in and 280 for the service)
Approximate age of Companion: 30s
Hair Color and Length: Medium length black
Smoking Status: Unknown
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic. Didn't ask what flavor
Companion Description: Taller Latina, with a big manmade booty and breasts. I warmed up to her quickly
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I had some free time on Friday morning and was unsure about the independent scene, so start searching around for a spa. Cacti was just a couple miles from my hotel, and I saw that they opened at 9am, so I hopped in the shower and drove over. I arrived around 9:05, rang the bell, and was greeted by CC. She led me back to the room, where I asked to see who was available. In broken English, she said she would be right back. A few moments later, she returned, stating that the other girls wouldn't be in until 11, and asked if I would be ok seeing her (while she was gone, she had changed from sweats and tshirt into a form fitting dress that barely covered anything). I said yes and handed over the door fee. This establishment doesn't have the run of the mill, crappy massage tables. They have some kind of nice looking chair, that folds down into a wider, more sturdy table, with much better padding. As she took the payment for the spa service, I disrobed and laid face down on the table. Upon CC's return, she asked if I'd like lotion and began a decent rubdown from my head to my toes. While rubbing my legs, she climbed onto the table and positioned herself between my legs, which I enjoy. I was just thinking about how much I was enjoying the massage, when she asked me if I'd like to flip over.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.