Thread: Omg?!¿! Awesome week up in all these trees=/

Verified Companion

Omg?!¿! Awesome week up in all these trees=/

So I totally broke my ankle on Saturday morning falling outta a huge oak tree.... I was trying to hang a swing for my friends kid... all failed though. Lmao. Beautiful pic but not so great landing.. prolly needing surgery. Ha story of my life right? I'm making the best outta it tho was couped up in hospital for two days... but am working on getting better and hopefully everything goes right and I'm still able to hop haha uhg.. got that pimp stroll... lmao to much for a poor white girl.. but hope everyone is doing great. Smile, laugh, and make the time we have as enjoyable as possible:)
    Laterzzzz!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Sorry to hear you busted up your ankle falling out of a tree. You know the old saying…no good deed goes unpunished. Hope you are not in a lot of pain. Get well soon dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damn I got my jaw broken back on new years when I was attack outside of a bar. So I know how it feels. I’m better now but definitely wish a speedy recovery for you

From the picture it seems you were pretty high up.
    Be thankful it was only your ankle.

You sound in good spirits though