Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Yellow Rose, Tiff if I recall correctly (don't remember)
Date of Visit: 4/14/2022
Preferred Method of Contact: Meet in person first, gauge compatibility
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: Austin, Texas
Type of Visit:
Was the Appointment On-Time??
Activities: lunch, watch dancers, get private dance with lots of mutual touching and gentle rubbing, dirty talk and probing for dancers who are providers
Length of Visit: about 1 hour
Donation: 20 + tip
Approximate age of Companion: mid 20s
Hair Color and Length: light brown, dirty blonde
Smoking Status: don't know
Ethnic/Racial background: caucasian
Companion Description: Ass for days, beautiful face, B cup with soft nipples that are very responsive to the touch, wonderful smell all over (especially the kitty,) some dirty/ get to know each other talking
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
So I had to get lunch and it's been about 20 years since I've been to the Rose or any other club, so I stopped in. I've never been with a stripper that provides, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. She sat next to me and we talked, and talked. My interest was whether or not she knows of any strippers who are also providers. Turns out they don't always discuss the extra services amongst themselves as it's kinda frowned upon. She did verify there are some she's aware of though.

As for her, she doesn't see clients normally, but every once in a while she'll agree to be with someone who she's compatible with and a gentleman. Apparently she has to find you attractive, you have to be a sensual toucher and she said she only sleeps with smarter men. She doesn't have a boyfriend, but she does have a sex drive, so it's a good way for her to remain satisfied while remaining single. She doesn't like it rough and may or may not allow greek (depends mostly on chemistry, gentleness and of course size has to be comfortable.) She has offered this so it's not impossible to get.

Anyway, I'm thrilled that I met her and after our dance she said I made the cut and should follow up with her. Had to leave (didn't take much cash and not about to pay $$$$ ATM fees.) I've got to follow up with this one as it's always been a fantasy of mine to be with a stripper who isn't just any other provider. I really want to get with someone like her, who doesn't see too many folks and never more than one person every few days. She doesn't even have regulars at this time but she has in the past. I expect all services will be covered, but I need to verify BBBJ is on the menu before diving in. I wonder what their typical rates are?

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.