Thread: Dancers that also provide?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Dancers that also provide?

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Yellow Rose, Tiff if I recall correctly (don't remember)
    Date of Visit: 4/14/2022
    Preferred Method of Contact: Meet in person first, gauge compatibility
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit:
    Was the Appointment On-Time??
    Activities: lunch, watch dancers, get private dance with lots of mutual touching and gentle rubbing, dirty talk and probing for dancers who are providers
    Length of Visit: about 1 hour
    Donation: 20 + tip
    Approximate age of Companion: mid 20s
    Hair Color and Length: light brown, dirty blonde
    Smoking Status: don't know
    Ethnic/Racial background: caucasian
    Companion Description: Ass for days, beautiful face, B cup with soft nipples that are very responsive to the touch, wonderful smell all over (especially the kitty,) some dirty/ get to know each other talking
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    So I had to get lunch and it's been about 20 years since I've been to the Rose or any other club, so I stopped in. I've never been with a stripper that provides, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. She sat next to me and we talked, and talked. My interest was whether or not she knows of any strippers who are also providers. Turns out they don't always discuss the extra services amongst themselves as it's kinda frowned upon. She did verify there are some she's aware of though.

As for her, she doesn't see clients normally, but every once in a while she'll agree to be with someone who she's compatible with and a gentleman. Apparently she has to find you attractive, you have to be a sensual toucher and she said she only sleeps with smarter men. She doesn't have a boyfriend, but she does have a sex drive, so it's a good way for her to remain satisfied while remaining single. She doesn't like it rough and may or may not allow greek (depends mostly on chemistry, gentleness and of course size has to be comfortable.) She has offered this so it's not impossible to get.

Anyway, I'm thrilled that I met her and after our dance she said I made the cut and should follow up with her. Had to leave (didn't take much cash and not about to pay $$$$ ATM fees.) I've got to follow up with this one as it's always been a fantasy of mine to be with a stripper who isn't just any other provider. I really want to get with someone like her, who doesn't see too many folks and never more than one person every few days. She doesn't even have regulars at this time but she has in the past. I expect all services will be covered, but I need to verify BBBJ is on the menu before diving in. I wonder what their typical rates are?

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice find and good luck!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Transylvania Count's Avatar

Fairy tale

This has all the makings of a fairy tale we read about all too often here. Eager hobbyist, provider who says all the right things (doesn't have a boyfriend or regulars, etc.)... If you are very lucky, the ending will be blue balls and an empty wallet. PLEASE prove me wrong!
    Vaccinated and boosted. Drama and disease free.
    ZERO sperm count and bullshit tolerance. Married, and here with permission.
    Do not treat me like an ATM and I will not treat you like a mattress.

lol i'm chuckling pretty hard at this. Not in a mean way but more in a "lol you are gonna learn the hard way" kinda way :)

Couple simple things for you from a strip club vet:

1. If she talked about providing THAT fast....she does it pretty regularly. The ones that are more like what you describe will take a few visits and some money to show you are serious
    2. Expect to pay about double what a provider asks at minimum. Strippers can EASILY make 3k a night and not have to fuck or blow anyone, you really think they'll fuck you for 500 bucks? Nah....it's all about the benjamins for them. Unlike providers strippers are pretty shrewd with how they make money and will target "easy" marks that basically do what you did.
    3. Most strippers wont sleep with you just cuz you offer money, if they do they ARE a provider. Probably 40/50% of all strippers in my experience are flat out providers. They might not be right NOW but they go in waves. If money is short for awhile they'll go full provider. If they are making good money they are only strippers.
    4. the comment about only sleeping with smarter men? that's called stroking your ego and making you feel like a stud so she can test if it works and if you are susceptible to it. If you respond she knows flattery is gonna get her paid, congrats you just made the hustle list!
    5. Most girls there know who fucks for money and who doesn't. It fucks with THEIR money as those girls will divert attention from them. She ain't gonna hook you up. Get in with a waitress they will hook you up if you cater a relationship with them and tip well cuz the girl will give hte waitress a cut later.
    6. Almost all strippers have regulars, at least one at all times. Anyone that doesn't is a terrible stripper.

the old saying of a fool and his money are soon parted......seriously. Would advise you to treat with ultra caution and set your budget of what you want ot spend in advance. She's gonna want an EXPENSIVE dinner at the domain before anything happens probably and you probably wont score on the first date for sure or for as long as she thinks she can work you.

Lastly....and lemme be REALLY clear about this one.....do NOT go into strip clubs saying stuff like "do you know any dancers that provide". Yes it's a strip club but it's not a bordello. Many girls are gonna be offended or report you to a manager and you'll get walked out if you don't know someone. There's also alot of undercovers that used to go in. Plus...the girls talk to each other. they immediately go in teh back and they'll be like "hey that dumbass out there is....."

Anyhow, I wish you luck on this but your story is honestly a classic cliche i've heard a million times at this point and it never ends well for your wallet.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Good luck!

I know how you feel but with strip clubs it's always YMMV...I remember once I saw a stripper and she even gave me her number which I lost and I would go to the same club looking for her...never found her again. Point is some are genuine and most of them are there to make a quick buck and one can easily fall in to the traps. There are some fine providers on oh2 why not try them. I would never keep high expectations at a strip club. But good luck with your fantasy...hope it gets true for you 😉

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Like Strix said - expect to get hustled. You might get really lucky and find "the one". Just set your expectations much, much lower.

Chat up, flirt with, and tip the waitress. Your best source of info in the club. Also, "choose your waitress". Stand at the bar and watch the waitresses. The good ones will stand out. Stop her, order a drink, ask her where you should sit, tip her when she brings your drink, and start talking to her.

I go to SCs for "the game". I'm good at it (lots of expensive lessons ...). I still get hustled 20-30% of the time because they're better. If you're new to the game, you're a mark and are going to get hustled. It's part of the rules.

I have had some great hookups with strippers and dated 3. Strippers are special flowers and often BSC. They are high maintenance. And amazing fucks. If you have "anything to lose", they'll cause problems - or at least threaten to. Plan your "divorce" from day 1. They are.

There are several strippers on the boards. The Versace Vixens are strippers and would be good practice for you (read the comments for what you can expect hooking up with a stripper). Jinx down in SA is/was a stripper and gets great reviews. Several others but they're all covered and on the higher end.

The very best ex-stripper I know of is Jessa Rose. I've seen her multiple times and subscribe to her OF. Great place to pop your stripper cherry (or just have a good time). Definitely a HDH.

Common sense is a definite "NO!". If you enjoy the game, it can be fun. And expensive. And, occasionally, rewarding.