Thread: Miranda or Amanda. She gave me both names through text: Miranda/Amanda from Secret Be

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Miranda or Amanda. She gave me both names through text: Miranda/Amanda from Secret Be

Companion's Handle: Miranda or Amanda. She gave me both names through text
    Date of Visit: 4/12/2023
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text, once you get her number from messaging on site
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...b702ac6e88cc82
    City, State: San Antonio, Texas
    Type of Visit: Outcall would be for a pro. I had to Uber her to/from me
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: HJ, CG, Doggy with me standing, Mish with me standing, prone bone. All bb and cip
    Scheduled Length of Visit: As quick as I could be
    Donation: $320 total? $250 plus $70 in Ubers/tips
    Approximate age of Companion: 19-early 20s. Didn't ask
    Hair Color and Length: Medium-long, black
    Smoking Status: I think I detected a very slight hint of 420 under her body spray
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Super petite, but with a nice bubble butt. The verification video and last picture of her ass on the sink are definitely her. The pictures of the Asian girl are not here at all. Perky little nipples. Very pretty pussy
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? If you want to plow and plant seed in a petite young woman

Public comments:
    Met her on Secret Benefits, messaged, got her number, began texting, nailed down details of what each of us wanted. I told her that I could provide a recent clean bill of health and that I had a vasectomy in 2012, so swimmers aren't an issue. She agreed. As I was driving in from west Texas, stayed in communication with her. She asked for an Uber, then said her friend could drive her, then asked for an Uber again. Checked into the hotel, ordered her Uber, and showered as she was en route. Sent her the room number and let her in when she knocked. FYI, Public Service Announcement, or whatever you want to call it- if you didn't read the description above, she is not the Asian girl in the pictures. She is the girl in the video and the girl in the butt picture. I didn't unlock the secret photos, so they might show who she actually is. She's decently attractive and super petite. She showed up in black bike shorts, a long sleeve zip up top, and no makeup. We barely hugged and she seemed pretty distracted. I asked if she'd like to look around the room, she declined and said "I'm kinda limited on time. I have somewhere to be." If I wouldn't have just been around nothing but men for the past 14 days, I would have asked her to leave, but, I was in farmer mode. I asked if she liked to kiss and she gave me a dismissive look. I said "right, let's get to it then."

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the review. Can you provide some contact I info for those of use who aren't members of Seeking?
    48 reviews on ECCIE

Butterface

Damn I know you said that the pics weren't her...but she's a total butterface! AND this has to be one of the worst dates I've ever had. Damn good story though. We'd been trying to connect for a few days & we finally set something up for yesterday. We talked about getting a room or even a cardate (I'm not into cardates). She asked if I could pick her up from her friend's place. When I get there, 3 girls come out to see her off. When she get's in the car, I see that she is absolutely not the girl in the pics. Her body is tight but she's got a massive acne issue on her greasy forehead & is healing from a black eye. I ask her if I'm bringing her back there & she says no & asks if I could give her ride to Boerne. WTF! She says she lives there & there is a hotel room that we could pop into. I didn't complain since I needed to be in that area, but she didn't know that. I tried to make small talk on the drive but she was queen of the one word answers; spent most of the drive on her phone. We arrive & get a room & get naked. I ask her what her do's & don't are. She's says anything but anal. Cool. I put my donation by her purse. I get on the bed & she begins to give me one of the worst bbbjs of all time. You know the dry hand move, when they're over you & just grip it & pull the skin down with their body weight; barely any spit; all of like 30 secs long. Now she does have a tight body & a beautiful gash; that I'll give her that. So I move on from the bj. I suit up; never asked for bbfs (not my thing). I bend her over because I didn't want to look at her face & start to go in but she's contorting her body to move away. I ask her if she's alright; she says I'm too big. So I tell her I'll go slow & ease in. The easing in goes on for like 15min...in different positions...k9, mish, cg. I never get more than halfway in. She finally throws in the towel & asks to go to the bathroom. She comes out looking defeated saying I'm too big for her. I mean I've heard that I'm big but I've never had a girl quit like that. I like to think it's satisfyingly big. Haha! Joking aside, I was surprised. I didn't get upset at all. I said it's cool. I started getting dressed & picked up the donation I had put down earlier. I told her I would give one rose for trying. This is where things got extra entertaining. I saw her face go white...whiter. Like she owed a mafia loan shark & they were going to throw her in the river. She twisted her little 19 yr old brain into a pretzel trying to justify the full donation. I told her that I picked her up, drove her ass all the way to Boerne, got us a room, & then suffered a terrible bj, she couldn't take my size...& even her hj sucked. How in the world could she possible expect to get the full boat? Well she did. & she threw quite the tantrum. She even threw out that her daddy was a glowie. What?! After a bunch of back & forth I finally capitulated & told her how pathetic she was, that she needed to find a new profession before crosses someone unreasonable, & that she obviously needed the cheez more than I did. I told her she would need to find her own ride home; she lived there right? She finally calmed down & said she would give me a freebie; just to text her another time & that she would be ready. I literally LOL'd. I told her I'm not interested in paying for another room to be let down again; once was enough. Worst experience ever. What makes it worse is that one of my ATFs texted me earlier in the day asking if I had time to see her. I told I didn't. Womp womp!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She definitely didn't have an acne outbreak of black eye when I saw her. What the hell does "my daddy is a glowie" mean?

I forgot to mention that after we had finished and I was clearing the stupid Uber fraud alert with my financial institution, she asked if I could just give her a ride to another hotel, down on the west side. I would have declined anyway, but luckily I had my vehicle packed with everything I take out of town to work.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Gahhh damn

Reading this was like listening to screeching nails on a chalkboard lol. For both reviews! The SB world another ball game entirely. Sorry y’all had to endure that experience. Thank yall for the reviews
    Though.