Companion's Handle: Miranda or Amanda. She gave me both names through text
Date of Visit: 4/12/2023
Preferred Method of Contact: Text, once you get her number from messaging on site
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...b702ac6e88cc82
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: Outcall would be for a pro. I had to Uber her to/from me
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: HJ, CG, Doggy with me standing, Mish with me standing, prone bone. All bb and cip
Scheduled Length of Visit: As quick as I could be
Donation: $320 total? $250 plus $70 in Ubers/tips
Approximate age of Companion: 19-early 20s. Didn't ask
Hair Color and Length: Medium-long, black
Smoking Status: I think I detected a very slight hint of 420 under her body spray
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Super petite, but with a nice bubble butt. The verification video and last picture of her ass on the sink are definitely her. The pictures of the Asian girl are not here at all. Perky little nipples. Very pretty pussy
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
Would You Recommend this Companion?? If you want to plow and plant seed in a petite young woman

Public comments:
Met her on Secret Benefits, messaged, got her number, began texting, nailed down details of what each of us wanted. I told her that I could provide a recent clean bill of health and that I had a vasectomy in 2012, so swimmers aren't an issue. She agreed. As I was driving in from west Texas, stayed in communication with her. She asked for an Uber, then said her friend could drive her, then asked for an Uber again. Checked into the hotel, ordered her Uber, and showered as she was en route. Sent her the room number and let her in when she knocked. FYI, Public Service Announcement, or whatever you want to call it- if you didn't read the description above, she is not the Asian girl in the pictures. She is the girl in the video and the girl in the butt picture. I didn't unlock the secret photos, so they might show who she actually is. She's decently attractive and super petite. She showed up in black bike shorts, a long sleeve zip up top, and no makeup. We barely hugged and she seemed pretty distracted. I asked if she'd like to look around the room, she declined and said "I'm kinda limited on time. I have somewhere to be." If I wouldn't have just been around nothing but men for the past 14 days, I would have asked her to leave, but, I was in farmer mode. I asked if she liked to kiss and she gave me a dismissive look. I said "right, let's get to it then."

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.