Thread: B: B delivered

Verified Hobbyist BCD sandmanlou's Avatar

B: B delivered

Companion's Handle: B
    Date of Visit: 4/4/23
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 601 385-1251
    Email Address: none
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://skipthegames.com/posts/bilox...-/794320356719
    City, State: , Biloxi, Ms
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, Doggie
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 min
    Donation: 75
    Approximate age of Companion: around 30
    Hair Color and Length: short brunette
    Smoking Status: Vaped
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Body looks just like her pics
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meets
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    B is exactly as advertised. The pics are recent and accurate. If you are looking for a short no-nonsense bang for a low price she is your girl

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by sandmanlou; 04-08-2023 at 07:57 PM.

We need to get her to join

Nice review SML. Its girls like B that keep me in the hobby. So many dawgs are laying down 3 bills and more to fuck girls with much worse bodies than hers and its destroying the hobby. Guys you dont have to overpay there are plenty of providers out there with decent rates and even more that are fucking other dawgs for a lot less than what you give them. If a girl throws a stupid rate at you tell her no thanks offer her a sane amount and if she says no bring that money to a girl like B who is happy to provide good service for a fair price. I say it all the time but the guys spending the money in the hobby control what these girls can charge. Trust me before these 400 hr girls went and got a real job or got sick from missing their extracurricular activities they would fuck for a sane rate and be happy to get it. Its those among us who agree to overpriced girls rates that are hurting everyone. Thats just my opinion though. I honestly dont care what you guys pay I just personally refuse to contribute to the crazy high rates. There are way to many girls willing to fuck for a bill or less to even consider paying more.