Thread: I texted with KiKi today

I texted with KiKi today

Guys I try to practice what I preach. I texted with KiKi today and asked her to come back to oh2 and start posting again. She said she would try and remember her email that she used to sign up so she can recover her password. CK1942 if she cant find her email that she used to join is there anyway you can help her recover her account so she can start posting again without it?

Guys we need to reach out to every provider we know and ask them all to join and start posting here. The only thing stopping us from having an awesome hobby board in MS is the lack of providers using this one. If we all reach out to the ladies we know and get them to start posting then oh2 will kick off and become the one stop shop for all our poon loving needs.

Come on guys help me out. Its time we get this place moving. Its so much easier to hobby when you can just logon to one site and have everything you need in one place. You can come here read an add make a date come back after and leave a review. Everything in on spot it doesn't get any easier than that.

Since I started this thread talking about kiki how about a picture to remind everyone of just why she is such an asset to this place.
    [IMG][/IMG]

I guess technically that's two assets

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It's been a couple of years but I remember those assets!

She is trying to get back on but she cant remember which email she signed up here with. She is still seeing dawgs o2flyhi so her email and phone still work if you want to set something up with her.