Date of Visit: 2-21-23
    Preferred Method of Contact: email for screening/ text for appointments
    Phone Number: must pass screening
    Email Address: greenlightscreening@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: www.green-light1.net
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: kissing light DFK playing with tits/body, daty, mish,side sadle, 69, k9
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 3 bills
    Approximate age of Companion: no clue maybe 30 something very pretty though
    Hair Color and Length: black long curly
    Smoking Status: if she's a smoker, i didnt know.
    Ethnic/Racial background: asian
    Companion Description: Amy is very pretty. short with nice body, legs and butt. small scaring on mid section, maybe tummy tuck not sure, didnt notice until in shower, and barely noticed. pretty face, the pics the website had were her. c tits looks like she works out or makes an attempt to be toned up.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Amy is pretty, sadly i only got to see her once since i wasnt sure who's reviews were valid and truth be told, the first experience i had with this agency wasnt the best. no fault of the booker or agency for that matter. It was the girl at the time, we didnt click and she has since been long gone, so i got horned up enough to give them another shot and i had Amy on my mind for a long time Had i known how nice her butt and body was, i would annoyed that woman by how many visits i would of made with her. she was my ideal body type with my ideal face and ideal attitude.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by biglips; 03-28-2023 at 07:02 PM. Reason: date was wrong i saw her on the 2th of feb according to my text.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    im not sure if this is supposed to go in the studio section or agency section. i may alternate between the two just in case.