I go over to E and there are a half dozen new threads started each day. I come here and no one is posting. Not even ladies posting ads. It baffles me that a hobby board that is practically useless like e is has way more activity than this site which by anyone's standers has everything a hobby board needs to be useful.

Guys if your reading this you need to tell your fellow dawgs you talk with to join up here or reset their old password and start using this place.

If you dont talk with dawgs you must talk to providers so each one you visit you should tell them to join here so they can post ads.

Things would be so much better for everyone involved if the ladies used this site to post their ads when they visit. It shouldnt be that hard to talk them into using it as e doesnt allow them to post ads at all. E wont even allow them to post their contact info much less an add.

You would think any provider trying to find dawgs to see them would want to list all that info in an add on a board that guys like us frequent looking for ladies to meet. I know I like looking at ads before meeting a girl and definitely need to see pics before I decide if I want to see her. The last thing I want to do is read where a girl is looking to get lunch and then have to hunt down her info so I can try and contact her for a date.

This site is working perfectly. Why nobody is making use of it is beyond me. I think all we need to do is get the word out and things would take off. It would be great to sign on everyday and see a list of ads from all the ladies calling MS home each week.