Thread: There is no excuse not to have this board jumping with activity

There is no excuse not to have this board jumping with activity

I go over to E and there are a half dozen new threads started each day. I come here and no one is posting. Not even ladies posting ads. It baffles me that a hobby board that is practically useless like e is has way more activity than this site which by anyone's standers has everything a hobby board needs to be useful.

Guys if your reading this you need to tell your fellow dawgs you talk with to join up here or reset their old password and start using this place.

If you dont talk with dawgs you must talk to providers so each one you visit you should tell them to join here so they can post ads.

Things would be so much better for everyone involved if the ladies used this site to post their ads when they visit. It shouldnt be that hard to talk them into using it as e doesnt allow them to post ads at all. E wont even allow them to post their contact info much less an add.

You would think any provider trying to find dawgs to see them would want to list all that info in an add on a board that guys like us frequent looking for ladies to meet. I know I like looking at ads before meeting a girl and definitely need to see pics before I decide if I want to see her. The last thing I want to do is read where a girl is looking to get lunch and then have to hunt down her info so I can try and contact her for a date.

This site is working perfectly. Why nobody is making use of it is beyond me. I think all we need to do is get the word out and things would take off. It would be great to sign on everyday and see a list of ads from all the ladies calling MS home each week.

I am now able to log back into this site successfully. Thanks mods for fixing the problem.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    When I first made an account the verification process was stupid hard (I think 2 provider verifications and then regular ones every couple of months) to the point where I instantly gave it up. Eccie is easy, I review, I get full access for a while. I don’t even know how to get verified with the new requirement when I don’t see any Jackson area providers that I want to see on here. So there’s basically zero benefit to post here when I can’t get verified anyway.

That’s why this board hasn’t taken off here. Verification is too hard and probably every guy that hobbies only in Jackson has zero incentive to use it. Yes women can post ads but they don’t hardly ever except for the occasional traveling $500 provider which is more than I’m gonna pay.

B 281 if you have seen two verified providers in the past and they will both vouch for you then you can be verified rather easily. Let me know who your two verified providers who will vouch for you are and I will work on getting you taken care of. Its really not that hard if you just follow the instructions on how to get verified.

This board offeres so much more than e does that is almost hard to fathom how anyone could say otherwise.

To start with we have ads here. There are zero ads at e.

Providers can list their phone number web sites and all their contact info none of that is allowed on e

Providers can make a showcase and every single person can view all their pics not just one single pic like on e unless you pay for membership or actively write reviews. They can also post nudes action shots or videos if thye wish

There is an alert section so if a girl starts robbing tricks you can post about it and warn everyone right away. Same goes for stings or any other thing that you might need to be warned about like a girl doing ncns or any other thing you could think of that would be beneficial if you were warned before you went in to see her.

There are to many things to list that make oh2 way safer and easier than e

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Only one I know of is Kysnley Morgan who I saw a few years ago. I’m not aware of any regular jackson providers here except some of the traveling ones who need too much personal info to see

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Basscat View Post
    This site is working perfectly. Why nobody is making use of it is beyond me.
    i'm not sure what may be the problem. maybe they're all hanging out over on the bird app or tryst ??

Whats a bird app?

I believe the lovely Seeking is referring to Twitter. Many providers have twitter accounts where they advertise these days.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Cumgetpsalm2's Avatar
    I am with you on this. I have seen a few providers from this site, they have vouched for me and nothing happened. When the site crashed a while back it sucked but happy to see its up and running again. I have been able to connect with someone from here that I will see in the next week. This site can be useful. As for Mississippi, I never see anything posted but Texas seems to have a lot of activity which is where I have met all of the providers that have vouched for me.
    Dr. Jay
    Seismologist

Quote Originally Posted by Cumgetpsalm2 View Post
    I am with you on this. I have seen a few providers from this site, they have vouched for me and nothing happened. When the site crashed a while back it sucked but happy to see its up and running again. I have been able to connect with someone from here that I will see in the next week. This site can be useful. As for Mississippi, I never see anything posted but Texas seems to have a lot of activity which is where I have met all of the providers that have vouched for me.
    Yes its seriously under utilized on the gulf coast. It should be the main site that everyone uses but I dont think people know about it or understand how to use it. It is also not easy to get verified if your a gent all the time. I can get a provider verified easy but it takes a little more effort for a dawg to get his stripes. Just have two ladies that you have seen in the last 6 months that are verified send ck1942 vouches for you and he will get you taken care of asap. It might take a minuet but he will get it done.

As for ladies it should be really easy to find two dawgs who can vouch for you here. If you have seen me or think you have contact me and if I know you I will vouch for you. Honestly if more ladies used this site then it would start jumping because more dawgs would start coming here. The men will always follow the ladies so where they go so will the dawgs.

This site offers to much not to be the main hobby board pretty much everywhere in the us. I dont know of another site that allows ads showcases even nudes and action shots has a coed has reviews that allow rates and activities has an alert section amp section agencey section and locker rooms for both dawgs and ladies. What else could a person want. Do people really like only being able to see one pic in a girls showcase? Do people really like going to a site that doesnt allow ladies to post ads? That doesnt allow rates posted or even a girls contact info? It blows my mind when I go to e and actually see guys replying to ******s ads asking where are good places to eat in town. Idiots actually are so stupid that they reply with list of places to eat not even having enough since to know the poor girl is trying to put up an add on a site that doesnt allow them lol I get a chuckle every time I see this

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    BC, with all die respect, the board has NOT been working fine. I was just able to get on here yesterday, for the first time in months! I would venture to say that some people just gave up.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Doc none of the many dawgs I chat with backchannel have reported any issues nor have I had any other than one day I couldnt log in a few weeks back. Since the site came back online its been humming along with zero issues for me other than that one single day.

Anyone else having issues?

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Basscat View Post
    I believe the lovely Seeking is referring to Twitter. Many providers have twitter accounts where they advertise these days.
    yes twitter (the bird app) is what i meant.
    one of the most utilized platforms currently for providers and hobbyist. especially for providers who travel a lot, for the traveling providers and many other providers twitter reaches a wider range and a variety of clients.
    providers can tweet and express their personalities w retweets being an added bonus for extreme reach. however, i've seen providers add links and or screenshots or #'s to their ads for certain sites; p411, eros, tryst and oh2 etc etc.
    thanks Bc for clearing tht up