Date of Visit: Mar 22, 2023
Preferred Method of Contact: Walk In
Phone Number: 512-385-0700
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.divasmensclub.com/
City, State: Austin, TX
Type of Visit: Walk In
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Arrived at approx 3 PM
Activities: Lap Dances, NE, SE, Breast Play/Kissing/Sucking, Light Touching, Teasing
Length of Visit:
Donation: $10 per Dance
Approximate age of Companion: Late 20s?
Hair Color and Length: Blonde to Middle of Back
Smoking Status: Non Smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Cuban
Companion Description: Beautiful, shapely lady. MM DDs, very nice to the touch, small waist, flat tummy, gorgeous, bubble butt. Exceptional figure!
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I thought I'd try a different strip club and opted for Divas. Variety is the spice of life plus I wanted to compare to my "go to" club, XTC. Divas is BYOB, do not park in front of the club (will cost you $5), park on Felter Lane, $15 entry fee, $20 for VIP area entrance. Dances in the "main area" were $5 but the dancer will only remove her top, $10 in the VIP area where the dancer will remove all clothes and touching allowed though YMMV based on the dancer. The VIP area is not very private, fairly wide open. Every lady I met was from Cuba except one who was from El Salvador. Language is definitely an issue, be fluent in Spanish or bring your translation app.

Enough background. Sat down with my cocktail of choice and was immediately approached by several ladies but deflected so that I could observe all the options. But it became apparent that there was a language barrier if, as I said, you're not fluent in Spanish. I had observed A****** dancing and definitely wanted to meet her. She sat down, her English skills were sufficient so that we could reasonably communicate, and off to the VIP room we went. Activities as described, she was very skilled in the art of lap dancing. I tried to push the envelope but she rebuffed my attempts

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.