Thread: 🔥💜 💋 Sexy Petite Venezulan GFE Latina Cum and Relax Destress Wtih Me Papi 💜 💋

Verified Companion Companion

🔥💜 💋 Sexy Petite Venezulan GFE Latina Cum and Relax Destress Wtih Me Papi 💜 💋

I am from Venezuela …. am about..... 5 ft 3 tall, weigh 105 lbs, big eyes and long dark hair. I am a bit naughty at times and sweet at the same time .... Let me be your personal escape from the ordinary. Come visit me in my private and intimate Galleria in-call location.

I'm a passionate and sensual Latina that will provide a GFE session that you will not soon forget and as an added bonus I also do a pro level massage theraphy session if you like 💋 💕

💋 💕 You won't regret it, PM or text me to schedule! Also, Please remember to submit your verification info for faster setup 💋 💕

🔥💜 💋 I am also a professional Massage Therapist and can as part of our time together provide a professional level Massage, with many added benefits like 🔥💜 💋
    • Reduce Anxiety and Depression
    • Reduced Muscle Tension
    • Improve Circulation
    • Reduction of Stress Hormones
    • Relaxation

2. Just to name a few.

I available for you from:
    ⏰ Monday to Saturday 10:30am to 6pm ⏰

https://preferred411.com/P397905
    📩mail: valeria.ferrari999@gmail.com
    📲 409 699 6509

💋 💕

🌷350 Hour🌷]
    🌷 250 Half Hour 🌷
    💋 💕

***SCREENING***
    *** Verification: Please have your verification Info of 2 recent visits with a verified provider (include session date, her number and email and handle)

💋 💕
Attachment 1180661Attachment 1180662Attachment 1180663Attachment 1180670
Last edited by Valeria Ferrari; 03-22-2023 at 09:47 AM.
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote