Was the Appointment On-Time?? 2:30pm
    Activities: Lap Dances, Breast Play, Russian, HJTC
    Length of Visit: Approx 45 minutes
    Donation: $160 for 8 Dances
    Approximate age of Companion: Late 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde to mid back
    Smoking Status: Non
    Ethnic/Racial background: Cuban
    Companion Description: Slim, petite figure, nice B-cup breasts, Cute Face, round booty, not an ounce of fat...rockin' body!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Definitely
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Paid the cover charge ($15) and found a table to enjoy my BYOB. Plenty of Latin ladies, predominately from Cuba with a few from Mexico. All shapes and sizes, pick your poison. Attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder! Lap dances outside VIP are $10/dance with limited touching and topless, inside VIP, $20/dance with touching allowed (YMMV), dancer is fully nude. Very friendly ladies, quite open to play in the VIP area.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice Intel, thanks for sharing. I was there yesterday and saw the lady mentioned. I've seen her numerous times and thought she might be a bit tame or a hustler, but sounds like she's worth a little attention.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Quote Originally Posted by newbieguy View Post
    Nice Intel, thanks for sharing. I was there yesterday and saw the lady mentioned. I've seen her numerous times and thought she might be a bit tame or a hustler, but sounds like she's worth a little attention.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    I've not asked for any additional activities from V but have been offered a more expanded menu from other providers/dancers. I think it is totally dependent on the lady and ymmv.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NativeAmerican's Avatar
    Nice review!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I used to know 3 dancers there that were a guaranteed good time - sometimes 2 at once :). Sadly, all 3 have moved on. It definitely helps if you speak Spanish because a lot of the girls don't speak much English. It's definitely YMMV by girl, time of the month (rent), and your negotiating skills. I've gotten everything in VIP and sometimes had to go to the cabana to get what I wanted. Last time I was there, the cabanas had gone up to $70 for hh. The girls will tell you 300 hh in the cabana and most will negotiate. I mostly paid 300 total. Occasionally negotiated down to 250 total. It's more expensive than a provider any way you slice it but it's fun to get a few dances from a few different chicas - and there are some chicas en fuego most nights.

Getting there around 6 seems to work well. If the day shift was slow, you'll get some aggressive offers. Usually not as hot as the night shift but often extremely willing :)

Next time I go, I'll post in the forum - always down to share a beer and my friends bail 90% of the time.

I may have to go today :)