Thread: Another New Guy

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Another New Guy

Hi everyone, I'm a 20 something male living in SA. Very new to the hobbyist scene and found this forum which seemed like a great place to get started :) I have a professional career, but looking to spice up my life a bit! Looking forward to interacting with more of the community.

Welcome! Go to the “Daily Companion Ads” section and use the Search function to look for “newbie friendly.” Go through the results and send an introductory PM to those of interest. (Always make initial contact via PM, not text or email, even after you are established and Verified) and work with those who respond on their screening criteria. She may have screening policies that you’re not comfortable with. If so, politely decline and move on. Remember, we’re all here to have fun, but safety and security will always be top priority.

Once you start seeing ladies, there are 4 things to remember that will help establish a good reputation:

(1) Respect a lady’s time. When you book a session, show up. If you have to cancel, do so with sufficient advance notice.
    (2) Make her laugh.
    (3) Make her cum (if you can. Not a deal-breaker if you don’t.)
    (4) Don’t be a jerk.

By following these 4 tips, in 12 years in the hobby I have never been declined a second visit.

Good luck! Have fun and stay safe!