Thread: In Shreveport for the night! Don’t miss your chance. 😉

Verified Companion Companion Julia Bree's Avatar

In Shreveport for the night! Don’t miss your chance. 😉

Will be available after 3pm. In town until checkout on 11/13.

Hello gentlemen, I’m Julia Bree. I’m a Dallas based, traveling companion. I’m never in one location long. Don’t wait to book!

I am a sexy, petite brunette with perky breasts, green eyes and a cute butt! I’m the perfect, fun sized companion.

I enjoy spending my time with mature, generous gentlemen. I like to chat and get to know you so our time won't be rushed. You can always expect great conversation. I'm here to help you relax and wind down or if you're looking for a little more excitement, I've got that covered too.

Social media (not for appointments):
    SC: julia_bree2019
    IG: @juliabree23
    Twitter: @DateJuliaBree

Rates:
    Incall hour - 400, 90 minutes - 700
    Outcall hour - 500, 90 minutes - 800
    *Travel fee is added for locations 30+ minutes away.*

Things to know before contacting me:

I will not send free pictures. My reviews, website and social media show that I am who I say I am.

My rates are for my time only. Do not ask me about services.

Text me or fill out my booking form to book. I do not answer phone calls.

Deposit policy:
    Deposits are required for all outcalls and for anyone not using their own, personal number (including Google Voice and any app numbers). Absolutely no exceptions.

I also require a deposit to guarantee a specific date and time. Otherwise you will have to see if I’m available at the time you want to see me.

Cashapp or Venmo for deposits. Cash for the remaining amount Deposits are non refundable, unless I have to cancel the appointment.

Do not contact me from an app number if you will not send a deposit.

Cancellation policy:
    Deposits will not be refunded unless I have to cancel for a reason not pertaining to you. If you cancel last minute and would still like a chance to see me in the future, a 50% cancellation fee will be required.

Availability:
    I am normally available from 12pm until 12am. All morning appointments will have to be arranged the day/night before and a deposit will be required to guarantee it. Anything before 9 will require an additional fee.

If you would like the best experience possible, I suggest to plan ahead by at least an hour or two and send a deposit. This guarantees your time and guarantees that I am at my absolute best for you.

469-813-5307
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I do have a no review policy.
    Now based in OKC.
    http://www.thejuliabree.com/
    Rates are for my time only. No discussion of services will be allowed.
    Julia Bree 💋